It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking forward to tomorrow.
A better birthday present than on my 37th. ;)

...still not what i really wanted... but at least it doesn't implode.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Sachys
Sachys: A better birthday present than on my 37th. ;)

...still not what i really wanted... but at least it doesn't implode.
Happy birthday! I hope your wishes come true. :)
I'm thankful for music that helps alleviate some of the pain and darkness that this life throws at us. In particular, I'm thankful for the genre called post-rock. Its unconventional song structuring, beautiful use of ambiance and reverb and its climactic build-and-release stylings are helping to lift my spirits right now.
JakobFel: I'm thankful for music that helps alleviate some of the pain and darkness that this life throws at us. In particular, I'm thankful for the genre called post-rock. Its unconventional song structuring, beautiful use of ambiance and reverb and its climactic build-and-release stylings are helping to lift my spirits right now.
I find that I often like it when music does unconventional things, like using unusual time signatures (any time signature where the number of beats per measure has a prime factor greater than 4), or even (in moderation) aleatoric music.

There is, however, the fact that I can't listen to electric guitar for too long without getting a headache, so as a result, I would tend to avoid a genre with a name like "post-rock".

To put it another way, I could be into what could be called "modern art music", which is sort of the successor to classical music, though it may be too avant-guarde for many.
Reading with kids.
I was able to fix something that was not working well. Thanks God! :)

ciemnogrodzianin: Reading with kids.
Also, this is cute and epic. Lot of happyness to be find spending time with kids indeed!
Post edited January 20, 2021 by D.Keys
JakobFel: I'm thankful for music that helps alleviate some of the pain and darkness that this life throws at us. In particular, I'm thankful for the genre called post-rock. Its unconventional song structuring, beautiful use of ambiance and reverb and its climactic build-and-release stylings are helping to lift my spirits right now.
dtgreene: I find that I often like it when music does unconventional things, like using unusual time signatures (any time signature where the number of beats per measure has a prime factor greater than 4), or even (in moderation) aleatoric music.

There is, however, the fact that I can't listen to electric guitar for too long without getting a headache, so as a result, I would tend to avoid a genre with a name like "post-rock".

To put it another way, I could be into what could be called "modern art music", which is sort of the successor to classical music, though it may be too avant-guarde for many.
Well, they certainly use electric guitars but you might actually enjoy post-rock because it attempts to eschew the conventions of rock. It's usually very calming and artistic stuff. One of my recent favorites is Goraiko by Noir Reva. Absolutely gorgeous song with a meaningful music video.
JakobFel: One of my recent favorites is Goraiko by Noir Reva. Absolutely gorgeous song with a meaningful music video.
Hey, thanks for sharing, that's really cool stuff. I'm listening to Nuance full album right now.
dtgreene: To put it another way, I could be into what could be called "modern art music", which is sort of the successor to classical music, though it may be too avant-guarde for many.
thats why they call it avant-garde and not "modern art music" though. genres are there for a reason when done right.
D.Keys: I was able to fix something that was not working well. Thanks God! :)
was it my knees?

because i want a refund!
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Sachys
JakobFel: One of my recent favorites is Goraiko by Noir Reva. Absolutely gorgeous song with a meaningful music video.
Cambrey: Hey, thanks for sharing, that's really cool stuff. I'm listening to Nuance full album right now.
No problem! It's an incredibly underrated genre and I'm happy to share it with anyone who'll give it a fair shot!
dtgreene: To put it another way, I could be into what could be called "modern art music", which is sort of the successor to classical music, though it may be too avant-guarde for many.
Sachys: thats why they call it avant-garde and not "modern art music" though. genres are there for a reason when done right.
D.Keys: I was able to fix something that was not working well. Thanks God! :)
Sachys: was it my knees?

because i want a refund!
Hahaha, wish I had this power. :)
Looking at my daughters patiently playing The Longing :D
ciemnogrodzianin: Looking at my daughters patiently playing The Longing :D
Gotta say, Sir/Lady, your children are special and cute This game is really a clever one.
Glad to hear this.

Read through this thread made me happy today.
Discovered openJazz! At long last there is a way to actually zoom out!
Attachments:
openjazz.png (169 Kb)