It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yamaha CS-80 synth that i basically rescued from one barbarian who dumped it in his garage not knowing its value started to show signs of life today. I bought it for only 400 euro because it looked so bad that i didn't expect it to be more than a key donor for my friend's synth - 15 years of rusting in a wet garage... It was in a condition that's basically a horror to any musician. Everything rusted, a few PCBs had half of the traces gone, i had to simply desolder everything and draw and order new PCBs. But as it turned out those components that are almost impossible to replace were intact. And after 7 years of pretty much rebuilding 60% of it from scratch it's working again.
With the help of VNC, I can use my phone as a remote control for my Raspberry Pi.

Also, SSH tunnel (with password authentication disabled) for extra security.

(Note that this would work equally well with other hardware capable of running VNC, so it would work for a desktop computer, for example.)
Made a little progress on my uni work, finished making a drum and bass track I'm super pleased with and I've been making good progress on The Last Of Us II which I've really been enjoying on the evenings and mornings.
Indian summer! After what seems like two weeks of grey gloomy freezing weather, this weekend has been basking in glorious sunshine and exceptional warmth. :)
Four Seasons Total Landscaping
Another beautiful day with my best friend and I found very pretty and affordable warm coat and bag every gurl is complimenting - I really needed these, had no coat for winter and my old bag was falling apart and I was using an old ugly backpack with holes xD. My ex wrote me some sweet things and I hope we'll get back together one day. I don't know how I could have gone through the break up without my friend, she's one in a million. As a downside, I've not sent job applications and studied but I will catch up with all activities tomorrow.
my name is vaughlte catte: Four Seasons Total Landscaping
Lol
Thunderbringer: And after 7 years of pretty much rebuilding 60% of it from scratch it's working again.
Great job!
Post edited November 09, 2020 by Dogmaus
I made Cyberpunk Techno Track.. It made me quite happy even I say it myself.

https://soundcloud.com/user-421585265/cyberpunk-2077-launch-party-2
Chai tea. I'm on my fourth mug and I can't stop. :)
I just realized I can use my XBox One controller with Android. I have an Android controller but it doesn't have triggers, so I should have 2 more buttons. I'll try tomorrow.
Also I got rid of the purple notification dot with a script. It was killing me - and Adalia does nothing about it anymore (Firefox).
low rated
CNN is losing massive amounts of money and viewers, and it's parent company might sell it off soon enough. Seeing that story in my YT feed made my day.
Dogmaus: I just realized I can use my XBox One controller with Android. I have an Android controller but it doesn't have triggers, so I should have 2 more buttons. I'll try tomorrow.
Also I got rid of the purple notification dot with a script. It was killing me - and Adalia does nothing about it anymore (Firefox).
The problem with using a controller with an Android phone is that it requires 3 hands; one to hold the phone and two to properly hold the controller. Seeing as every person I have ever met or heard about has at most 2 hands, this is not a viable option for playing games.

Also, what's the script you use? I'm sometimes encountering that issue.
I once had a dream where I was standing in a backyard and saw a pitch-black storm-cloud billowing towards me from the North; I ran inside to the Christmas party that my dad's family holds every year. A long time later, I dreamed of standing on a mansion's balcony and saw a deadly tornado approaching over a very still lake; I run down a spiral staircase as the top floor is torn apart to find the same family just as chill as last time.

Last night, I made a second visit to Walmart because I didn't have my clutch with me while my parents and I were grocery shopping and that Batman: TAS blu-ray was going to be MINE. Mission accomplished, I rested my feet at a bus-stop and a very strong gust of wind came blowing through. I thought at the time I should just sit tight until it's passed, but the giant green light to the North-East changed my mind. It was a mile and a half until home, every leaf on the road was racing me South as big lights blinked on the horizon all around me, and not 10 minutes would go by without either the lights or sirens of emergency vehicles indicating they were on the move. There was no Christmas party, but it's the third time where A) I've seen a must-have blu-ray on that shelf and B) it was the only copy I'd ever seen in-person; so it's kinda like opening a Christmas present.
Post edited November 16, 2020 by MichaelD.965
A certain game dev studio bought some of my work the other day and theres likely more to be done. :D
dtgreene: The problem with using a controller with an Android phone is that it requires 3 hands; one to hold the phone and two to properly hold the controller. Seeing as every person I have ever met or heard about has at most 2 hands, this is not a viable option for playing games.

Also, what's the script you use? I'm sometimes encountering that issue.
1) I used to have an Android controller with a phone holder, but it stopped charging at some point. I can't forget playing Super Metroid with it. But the sum of the weight of phone and controller with that unbalanced disposition would gravate on my wrists. I believe the new Switch inspired controllers to be more ergonomic. The rugged phone I am left with now is too big and heavy for both anyway. I'll just leave it on the table.
2) The script:
angular.element(document.body).injector().get('menuNotificationsRepository').deleteAllNotifications();
in the console
I found it somewhere here on the GOG forum in a post resurrected yesterday by FairFox. She edited her post so will never know what it was about but it was a useful bump for me. It cleans both forum replies and activity feed. Forum replies is particularly annoying for me because it keeps showing the purple dot but once I get there there's nothing new to see.
Sachys: A certain game dev studio bought some of my work the other day and theres likely more to be done. :D
Champagne!