It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discovering all the superpowers of lgogdownloader.
New monitor (although it doesn't have a 1366x768 resolution setting for whatever reason).
CYBERPUNK 2077 going GOLD ! <3
Python.
ciemnogrodzianin: Python.
https://xkcd.com/353/

(By the way, try typing in "import antigravity".)

Other easter eggs include:
>>> import this
>>> from __future__ import braces
>>> from __future__ import barry_as_FLUFL # then try doing 1 != 2
Slowly but surely drawing two cherries, and it's come along great! *touch wood*
Making small WinXP installation safely closed ;) in VirtualBox hosted by Linux Mint.
And that charming wallpaper! :)

dtgreene: ...
Thanks, I've known only some of them :)
Attachments:
Long weekend incoming!
low rated
Watching the "fans" of mine continue to low rate me fruitlessly for almost a year now....at first I used to get slightly upset by such(mainly due to my posts being hidden), but these days......

I mean, if they want to to waste time low rating me (even after i've gone down 5 rep for the day and there's no point to it that day) who am I to tell them how to spend their time? ;)

(i'm also somewhat curious as to how long they'll keep this up and how low my rep will go before they find something new to waste their time with)

---

As for me: i'm just gonna enjoy my games, watch a good film or two(like some scary ones for Samhain)..... (updoot: This finally got low rated...after 4 hours....low raters be slackin yo)
Post edited October 10, 2020 by GamesRater
ciemnogrodzianin: Thanks, I've known only some of them :)
They were all new to me and that's what made me happy today!
Post edited October 10, 2020 by Dogmaus
low rated
Got a bunch of chuckles today watching my "fans" low rate even more of my posts.
(Sorry to everyone else who might be getting sick of me talking about the subject btw)

So for them: (clip is from nightmare on elm street)
Post edited October 10, 2020 by GamesRater
ConsulCaesar: Long weekend incoming!
Disfruta la Fiesta Nacional de España, señor! :D
ConsulCaesar: Long weekend incoming!
ciemnogrodzianin: Disfruta la Fiesta Nacional de España, señor! :D
¡Muchas gracias! ;)
Fireplace.
Watching Star Wars in pure ASCII.

You're welcome: :)
telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl