It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reading interview with Dave Grossman from LucasArts about legends of point & click adventures.
Phantasy Star 3: Had some fun in Mystoke with Sean's party, mainly because I actually got to make good use of the Foi technique (fire damage to one enemy). While Aron's final party may be strongest (and you get that party if you do Generation Skip), Sean's party may be the most fun, due to having more access to Melee and Time techniques.

On the other hand, I forgot to buy Escapipes when I could, and as a result have had to walk out of dungeons (for whatever reasons, Escapipes are not buyable in the towns you first reach later in the game).
I found a disassembly of Phantasy Star 3.
Returning home.
a friend had teh coronavirus but got thru it. yay! scary af, tbh, becaaause she had pre-existin' condiitons. terrifyin'

this whole thang is goin' to be in teh history books forevah
Fairfox: a friend had teh coronavirus but got thru it. yay! scary af, tbh, becaaause she had pre-existin' condiitons. terrifyin'

this whole thang is goin' to be in teh history books forevah
Yes, with everything going on these are scary and exciting times!
I saw a new free to keep game on GOG (i mean Hitman Absolution) then got it,because i like collecting the free to keep games :)
Quitting my job 2 months back made me happy every day including today, it was total misery every day with that and terrible working conditions slowly changes you to the worse so horaaay for another day.

It's the small things that counts and things are looking up, i had almost forgotten how great it is not being a downer and buying new games for cheap isn't half bad either.
Post edited June 13, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
Finished filing my taxes
low rated
Awesome
low rated
I hear tell Chaz(Pic related) is running out of food.....oh well, he needed to go on a diet anyways, so maybe it's for the best.
Attachments:
Post edited June 13, 2020 by GameRager
i catch teh paperboy :)
but things dont really change :(
threw away this hematite stone polished into a heart form received as a first step in a adultry game.. never came to the actual deed but nonethless i kept it in a safe spot, together with some other minerals and crystals... suddenly felt the need to get rid of the thing and managed to aim it in the puddle from the balcony
Was offered some freshly cut peonies flowers yesterday, put them in a vase on the kitchen table and I woke up this morning to my apartment smelling exquisitely, like roses and vanilla. :)
low rated
This Truth for once!