It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've decided the giant Lego T-rex is worth keeping built, but I'm going to remodel it into a micro-scale Zilla. Aside from switching out surface colors, I need to design bigger arms, back-spikes, and a different head,
low rated
MichaelD.965: I've decided the giant Lego T-rex is worth keeping built, but I'm going to remodel it into a micro-scale Zilla. Aside from switching out surface colors, I need to design bigger arms, back-spikes, and a different head,
Question: Will you be building a scale model Tokyo as well? :)
MichaelD.965: I've decided the giant Lego T-rex is worth keeping built, but I'm going to remodel it into a micro-scale Zilla. Aside from switching out surface colors, I need to design bigger arms, back-spikes, and a different head,
GameRager: Question: Will you be building a scale model Tokyo as well? :)
I'm not nearly dedicated enough to build an entire city; if I even get into real-life landmarks, the red Eiffel Tower will be the only one from Japan I would build. I have built Lego King Kong; it's meant to be Peter Jackson's version at mini-scale, but obviously that works well for a kaiju at micro-scale.
Post edited June 01, 2020 by MichaelD.965
low rated
MichaelD.965: I'm not nearly dedicated enough to build an entire city; if I even get into real-life landmarks, the red Eiffel Tower will be the only one from Japan I would build. I have built Lego King Kong; it's meant to be Peter Jackson's version at mini-scale, but obviously that works well for a kaiju at micro-scale.
Well obv. I just meant a few buildings, not the whole city. :)

Also sounds like you're having fun, and that's what counts the most.
low rated
A fresh CLEAN install of windows 10 pro Version 2004 which will hopefully end the ridiculous Keyboard sticking maladies.
Post edited June 01, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
FINALLY! SOME JUSTICE!

This day. I will always remember it. The enemies of manking (plus of civilization), posing/masquerading as its supporters, are finally registered under the label they so much deserved and tirelessly work (or rather, destroy the work of others) to have accomplished; TERRORISTS!

Thank you, old man. Putting my faith in you didn't disappoint me, at the very end. You are the best one we ever had. And the first one i 've ever even trusted. God bless you. Beware the Hydra though, it has endless heads and branching orgs, very difficult to trace and discover ties among them! As well as rich and powerful sponsors.
Post edited June 02, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Chocolate!
low rated
(Yeah i'm in my 30s, and it's from a kids movie, but the song is very uplifting imo)

(Also to all the usual "fans" who likely will low rate this on their next batch of low ratings....especially note 2:00 and on....laters :))
Post edited June 04, 2020 by GameRager
Woke up by myself (before alarm clock) today and first thing i noticed was the smell of the rain outside... (i left 2 windows open and the rolling shutter down for fresh air at night) ... What a wonderful way to start the day :-)
A young jay, after a failed landing and a few hours in my garden, finally managed to fly away on its own.
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: A young jay, after a failed landing and a few hours in my garden, finally managed to fly away on its own.
I saw a cute little bird nesting in our garage....so cute, that I had to watch it and listen to it's song for a bit....ah, the joys of nature. :)
essex20: Woke up by myself (before alarm clock) today and first thing i noticed was the smell of the rain outside... (i left 2 windows open and the rolling shutter down for fresh air at night) ... What a wonderful way to start the day :-)
We got rain here too. And the week beyond next week is predicted to be a whole week of rain - much longed for, after the draught that's been going on for weeks and is taking such a toll on nature.
I can finally play Dragon Age Inquisition on Steam because the origin version is banned in my country.
I beat Phantasy Star 3's final boss without casting Gires or using consumables. The Ner technique actually had a use here.
I spent a wonderful day with a special person I hadn't seen in 4 months because of the lockdown and made me a surprise visit this mornig. Also, the days before another friend came back in town for a couple days and it was great to hang out almost like all's back to normal - and I actually enjoy wearing a mask.
Tomorrow, well technically today, it's another friend's birthday, and I still have to figure out something about it but I think we will spend some good time, he deserves the best and eveyone loves him. I might be unlucky in my life circumstances but I've met people I like, I might be worried for my future but I know some good people that I care for. That's better than having money and feeling empty and lonely like I used to in the past.

The Journey Down on Steam keeps crashing but it's a quite fun, generic but entertaining adventure.