It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Helped prepare my mom's garden by plowing the soil, so she can do her planting tomorrow.
fr33kSh0w2012: I finally got that intestinal blockage feels a LOT emptier in there!
GameRager: Shouldn't there be the word "gone" or "freed" after the word blockage, in your post?

That aside, that is good to hear.
Oops... I finally got that intestinal blockage *out* feels a LOT emptier in there!
high rated
The library

With a shock I remembered that I have 7 books that are 1 or 2 months overdue, that I could've renewed online, but because of the lockdown I never walk by the library anymore so I simply forgot.

Luckily I just saw that they had the foresight to extend all take-outs because of the lockdown situation. I would've faced a scary fine otherwise :\
high rated
I saw a rainbow, for the first time in 8 months.
I got one of the things I ordered, and another has shipped. (This leaves one more thing that has yet to ship.)

Also, I find that reading about the scientific work being done regarding the virus relaxes me. (As opposed to, say, reading general news articles about the situation.)

Matewis: The library

With a shock I remembered that I have 7 books that are 1 or 2 months overdue, that I could've renewed online, but because of the lockdown I never walk by the library anymore so I simply forgot.

Luckily I just saw that they had the foresight to extend all take-outs because of the lockdown situation. I would've faced a scary fine otherwise :\
It's good that many places are accommodating for the situation we're in. I know that many universities have decided to allow students to change to a Pass/Fail (or similar) grading system *after* grades have been posted. (It also sounds like graduate schools might not treat Spring 2020 grades as serious as those from other semesters simply because this situation is not ideal for students, and many are understandably getting worse grades than they normally would.)

(Of course, it's infuriating reading about those who refuse to give such accommodations, like when businesses demand that their at-risk employees (or those with at-risk housemates) go into work (physically) or get fired, particularly when the job is non-essential or can be comfortably done from home.)

eksasol: I saw a rainbow, for the first time in 8 months.
Happy day!

(There is a coded message in this post.)
Post edited May 23, 2020 by dtgreene
A properly rippened, brazilian mango... DAMN! This fruit is like a fruit that fell from heavens!

And although it was a B rate quality-wise and from Lidl nonetheless, the timing i chose and the masterful cutting of mine... Well, it is as mouthwatering, sweet smelling, smooth as it could be, simply the best!

If only i could slowly, elegantly and gracefully spoonfeed a few bytes of that stuff to my local, precious and unfortunately GONE, Star-Chan, i am certain her heart would start to melt, exactly like how the soft silky bites crumble in your mouth in an explosion of exotic taste and pure awesomeness

WHEEE!
Post edited May 23, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Watch ← this and try not to wet yourself in laughter it's a parody / skit of the 1970's movie called KUNG FU

Also it is very politically incorrect so if you are easily offended TOUGH!

What makes it even more hilarious is when Steven Visard bursts out laughing on set!
Post edited May 23, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
high rated
Later today, I'm going to blow 20% of my stimulus check on the Lego Jurassic Park Doorway. I don't care that it's called "T-Rex Rampage", the brick-built T-rex is the worst part because it's much bigger than the mini-figure T-rex. I'm mostly a mini-figure collector (compactness and consistent scale are extremely valuable to me), but some models like that doorway and the Ghostbusters Firehouse are just too good to not keep standing indefinitely.
Completing White Palace (Hollow Knight).
Completing my second playthrough of Lennus 2, and just like with my Paladin's Quest playthrough, a new discovery:
* The spell that boosts just attack power and the spell that boosts attack, speed, and defense all at once stack with each other. So, if possible and you have at least one good physical attacker in your party, you should stack them.
* (With that said, there are parts in the game, particularly in the 3rd of the game's worlds, where it might be better to ignore physical attacks and just use magic all the time.)
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition is always a treat to play. Excellent gameplay mechanics and tons of silly humor, I wish there were more games out there that didn't take themselves too seriously.
DadJoke007: Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition is always a treat to play. Excellent gameplay mechanics and tons of silly humor, I wish there were more games out there that didn't take themselves too seriously.
SamualSSS: I listen to Spotify music on my phone. This makes me relaxed and enjoyable. I get the songs from Spotify with my premium account and I download them. So convenient. I also use the Spotify Audio Converter from AudFree to save them for offline listening.
Why do you think that AudFree is good? How do I use it? Please tell me everything about it in elaborate detail, you really caught my interest with this download Spotify thing.

I'm also interested in having you relaxed and enjoyable. How do I purchase that?
Post edited May 26, 2020 by user deleted
low rated
I found myself:

Bayou Spiced
Kraken Black Spiced
Chairman's Spiced
Foursquare Spiced

I am very happy!
I got to drink a good coffee while working ans sunbathing!
Monkey Island came up during a conversation at work.