It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TonyMarqulis: Three weeks without a smoke.

(Although I am a bit ashamed that it took a freaking pandemic of bad lung disease for me to drop this nasty habit.)
Keep it up dude your lungs will get better!
eksasol: You have probably found a very good friend.
That would be cool. :)
A new Super Mario World troll level hack was released, and I'm excited to get a chance to play it before watching someone else play it. That should be interesting!

(This is a ROM hack for the SNES game, not a Mario Maker (2) level, so I can play it without having to own a Mario Maker game.)

Edit: Can be a nice change of pace from Celeste. Both of these are platformers where lots of deaths are expected, but are otherwise quite different (Celeste is tough but fair, troll hacks aren't as hard (technically) but are not fair.)

(I believe I, at one point, posted something like "Celeste is a fair game. I prefer unfair games, so I am not interested in Celeste." (Spoiler: I did end up getting Celeste, and have played up through the end of Chapter 5.))
Post edited May 06, 2020 by dtgreene
Learning that one US state had no new COVID-19 cases the other day.

(Then again, that particular state has no neighbors, but that's still progress...)
GOG finally put software Mode back in Quake note quake needs now 600000 cpu cycles to run well
I finally saw the city center after 3 months spent in my neighborhood. I walked 20 km, that's about 12 miles for you 'muricans. I saw many pretty dogs and and bought nori weed sheets and coconut oil and cream - in the local supermarket these things are overpriced. Also, I wrote my first "review" of a game in German - well not really, more like some comments about it.
Beat the final boss in Paladin's Quest last night. It's not the first time I've done this, but it is a boss that is so difficult that it took many years from when I first reached the boss to when I could finally beat it.

That boss is probably one of the hardest RPG bosses in existence, even if you count optional superbosses (and this boss is not optional if you want to beat the game).

Also, one new discovery from this playthrough: The Mesh Tights, when used as a weapon, have a chance of paralyzing in addition to doing physical damage. Yes, after all these years and playthroughs, there's still something new to discover.

Next will be my second playthrough of the Japan-only sequel, Lennus 2. (There apparently were plans for a Lennus 3, but Lennus 2 did not to well enough for the series to get a third game.)
Bored out of my mind, I managed to free up some 1.37 TB of data from my PC hard drive. Did not realize I was a digital hoarder! Made me happy to lighten my disk.
low rated
dtgreene: Learning that one US state had no new COVID-19 cases the other day.

(Then again, that particular state has no neighbors, but that's still progress...)
That's good to hear.

Btw which one was it? Alaska or Hawaii?

===============================

fr33kSh0w2012: GOG finally put software Mode back in Quake note quake needs now 600000 cpu cycles to run well
600 thousand or 60 thousand? Cuz 600 thousand seems a little high.

(But eh at least it's back)
Post edited May 14, 2020 by GameRager
dtgreene: Learning that one US state had no new COVID-19 cases the other day.

GameRager: That's good to hear.

Btw which one was it? Alaska or Hawaii?
You do know that Alaska does have a neighbor, right? (It's just not a US state.)
fr33kSh0w2012: GOG finally put software Mode back in Quake note quake needs now 600000 cpu cycles to run well
GameRager: 600 thousand or 60 thousand? Cuz 600 thousand seems a little high.

(But eh at least it's back)
Six hundred thousand (600,000) cpu cycles because galaxy 2 is an unoptimised piece of D*g sh!t
Post edited May 14, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
One liter of iced coffee on a fasting stomach. Now that's a swift kick in the ass that really gets you going.
DadJoke007: One liter of iced coffee on a fasting stomach. Now that's a swift kick in the ass that really gets you going.
Careful of the runs you'll get later!
ciemnogrodzianin: Running in the morning.
Sigh - very sad on the verge of crying face.
Post edited May 14, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
dtgreene: You do know that Alaska does have a neighbor, right? (It's just not a US state.)
My bad, I thought you could've meant one that had no other US states as neighbors.

Anyways, any good news on this is to be cherished.....thanks for posting it earlier.

=============================

fr33kSh0w2012: Six hundred thousand (600,000) cpu cycles because galaxy 2 is an unoptimised piece of D*g sh!t
Why not play it outside galaxy then? :)
Post edited May 15, 2020 by GameRager
The last chapter of Higurashi release... Damn you, Takanooo!