It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TonyMarqulis: Three weeks without a smoke.

(Although I am a bit ashamed that it took a freaking pandemic of bad lung disease for me to drop this nasty habit.)
http://www.rfi.fr/en/science-and-technology/20200423-french-researchers-suggest-nicotine-could-protect-against-covid-19

:-)
Probably still better if you stop smoking, respect!
I did not keep track how many days passed since I drank my last alcoholic beverage. I stopped because I wanted to lose weight. Today I checked and it's over 1000 days. Awesome. I have a nice pale ale waiting for me in the fridge. But I'm gonna wait till the third year has passed.
falloutttt:
Trooper1270:
Thank you, I already feel better overall, even though WITHDRAWAL is REAL lol.

Yeah, I heard about that. I guess it makes some logical sense that smoking could decrease the chance of getting infected, but I think it's safe to assume that at best it wouldn't help once one has been infected. I think I'll take my chances without smokes.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words!
I convinced my manager to reduce my work week from 5 days to 4 days, but to keep my total hours the same. Used the argument that I could work longer shifts on the busier days and take the slowest day of the week off. Request accepted!! Yay!! My goal is to use that extra day off to find another job... :)
Nothing.
Had my first pizza since the whole Corona carfuffle started. That pizza sure tasted good.
jepsen1977: Had my first pizza since the whole Corona carfuffle started. That pizza sure tasted good.
Me too!! It was awesome. Congrats.
Post edited April 26, 2020 by MightyFloTheKing
Running in the morning.
A recently-hired work colleague, with whom I immediately clicked, surprised me with a homemade mango-apple crumble today! :)
Sometimes I want to replay it!

I finished another Netflix series in German, and without English subtitles. I used German subs and it's a bit weird because the subs and the dubbed speech are almost always diffent words, but it's a great exercise. The series is October Faction, by the way, by the same author of 30 days of night.
I cooked a decent meal, cleaned the house with my flatmate who was singing in a funny way, and I will be watching something in Japanese now, and play a little. It's not bad.
This made me laugh

https://preview.redd.it/6j9t1takyov41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7cef3a0d6f713d9487d6b950dc067bcc50220c73
Tried an audio book for the first time, and enjoyed it a lot. Took it out on my morning walk (permitted to walk/jog outside between 6am-9am atm) and I think I about doubled my normal route since I didn't want to stop listening!
I was tidying up the clutter on my bookshelf when I found a gift card! I had forgotten all about it. So typical of me. Happy to have found it again! :)
matterbandit: A recently-hired work colleague, with whom I immediately clicked, surprised me with a homemade mango-apple crumble today! :)
You have probably found a very good friend.