It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dreamia: I found out that CD Project Red had donated almost a million dollars to help fight covid-19.

I haven't really seen that from any other gaming companies so this news brought a smile to my face :)

Good job guys!
dtgreene: Not a game company, but some speedrunners have plans to raise money for COVID-19 relief.

In particular, there's Cornoa Relief Done Quick from April 17 through 19.

(Also, not everyone is a guy. Just thought I'd let you know.)
I remembered that Hinterland is also doing a fundraiser where they are donating their profits to a charity.

(Also, how about you stop nitpicking how people talk? You know perfectly well its just a common saying.)
high rated
dtgreene: (Also, not everyone is a guy. Just thought I'd let you know.)
When singular, "guy" refers to a man, but the plural "guys" is gender-neutral. This is literally in the dictionary. Just thought you should know, so you won't continue to erroneously "correct" people.
low rated
dtgreene: (Also, not everyone is a guy. Just thought I'd let you know.)
DT, How about you move to Australia we have something called "THE DIVERSITY COUNCIL"

https://www.abc.net.au/life/is-it-time-to-stop-saying-you-guys-at-work/10240970

There HAPPY NOW, Ruining everyone's fun!
I am the best there ever was! Just beaten a girl in a Pokemon battle! Bow before my Nidoking, ha ha ha *_*
Access to 365datascience for free.
Best friend texted that he misses me. That meant a lot to me and it made me happy to read it. We live in different cities and the current lockdown bans all travel between neighboring regions.
Unusually nice weather.
My morning cup of coffee. Granted I have one every morning but today I thought about these crazy times we are in and thought: "Well at least I can still have my nice big cup of Joe in the morning".
Had a very good trade with a dwarf caravan in dwarf fortress. Told them to bring a lot of leather and cheese next time
I just joined yesterday. I got a copy of KOF 2002 from my friend and now play online.
Sensible amounts of Ginger tea.
Post edited April 14, 2020 by cowolter
Apparently, sales of Raspbery Pis are up this month, with the company getting a lot of inquiries from companies making ventilators.
getting wendy's fast food, first time i left the house in a car since 2 Saturdays ago
aRealCyborg: getting wendy's fast food, first time i left the house in a car since 2 Saturdays ago
My first time leaving the house in a month the other day was also to get a hamburger. I wonder how many other people did the same?
aRealCyborg: getting wendy's fast food, first time i left the house in a car since 2 Saturdays ago
StationaryNomad: My first time leaving the house in a month the other day was also to get a hamburger. I wonder how many other people did the same?
The only reason I leave the house is to take a walk or go cycling for some exercise and fresh air.
After yet another work week of hectic hell, followed by more isolation, I am feeling happy right now. I purchased a large pair of bunny ears and a bunny nose to surprise my friends tonight! LOL ;) In five hours, I'll be joining them for an aperitivo and Easter dinner over video chat. Space biscuits remain on standby.
Post edited April 11, 2020 by matterbandit