It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Streaming US Netflix through Norway VPN.
For the first time in years, I baked a bread at home.
Turned out exactly as it's should be: with a crispy crust and a soft crumb.
Entering The City Of Tears (Hollow Knight).
I got myself a physical copy of Test Drive Unlimited, this game is even better than in my memories. Love it !
Sildring: I got myself a physical copy of Test Drive Unlimited, this game is even better than in my memories. Love it !
Awesome game.
Gordon Bleu
Left 4 Dead 2. I forgot how satisfying the gore effects and gunplay is in this game.

Also, Doom 3 is actually a good game. It's easy to forget that when you play the BFG Edition.
low rated
DadJoke007: Left 4 Dead 2. I forgot how satisfying the gore effects and gunplay is in this game.

Also, Doom 3 is actually a good game. It's easy to forget that when you play the BFG Edition.
I LOVED Doom3(and the first expansion) very much(and the newer one with BFG somewhat)....the BFG edition borks some things(like removing some additional arcade games from the expansion), though.
Finding Royal Waterways (Hollow Knight).
Watched a Zelda 2 speedrun of a category I had not seen before (New Game + 100% No Healer Glitch).

(Actually, there is *one* boss that was skipped that other 100% categories seem to require, but that's a minor quibble.)
Finally beaten the Messenger fully... Found about THE DEAL! And did twice, THE THIIING!!!
Was able to consult with my doctor via video conferencing today, with hospitals and clinics being off-limits for non-emergencies during this pandemic. Better than nothing.
I found out that CD Project Red had donated almost a million dollars to help fight covid-19.

I haven't really seen that from any other gaming companies so this news brought a smile to my face :)

Good job guys!
Post edited March 28, 2020 by Dreamia
2 hours into the day and nothing yet.
low rated
Dreamia: I found out that CD Project Red had donated almost a million dollars to help fight covid-19.

I haven't really seen that from any other gaming companies so this news brought a smile to my face :)

Good job guys!
Not a game company, but some speedrunners have plans to raise money for COVID-19 relief.

In particular, there's Cornoa Relief Done Quick from April 17 through 19.

(Also, not everyone is a guy. Just thought I'd let you know.)

Edit: Why the low rating?
Post edited April 01, 2020 by dtgreene