It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RAIN!
Had a good time at a political protest the other day.
low rated
dtgreene: Had a good time at a political protest the other day.
You were running around half naked and screamed "Empowering women", and "you can divide by zero if you believe hard enough", right? O_0
Finally fixed my PSP!
I had some friends visiting and baked a cake for the occasion.
We had a good time. Lots of stories and laughter. It was a nice sunday.
low rated
BreOl72: I had some friends visiting and baked a cake for the occasion.
We had a good time. Lots of stories and laughter. It was a nice sunday.
What kind of cake, and from scratch or mix?

I used to love baking back when I could.....so much fun.
Porcini mushrooms.A stranger made me feel pretty. A few nice little things like this.

What made you happy today?
Friday + Lunar Sale!
All the kick ass sales almost everywhere for PC games. I'm glad, I didn't decide to take the console route instead of the PC gaming route(I can't afford to do both).
Post edited January 25, 2020 by CimbriBerserker
Ow! Baby!
Salt and Pepa's here!
Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here!
Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here!
Salt and Pep, Salt and Pep, Salt and Pepa's here!
Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here!
The sale! I got a game I have had my eye on for a while but could not afford it, but because of the sale, I could get it! :)
Got a phenomenal good deal on Ryzen 7 2700X today at only 13USD more than the Ryzen 5 2600 itself.

I would never have considered it otherwise, because of its poor performance vs price and it basically performs the same as the 2600X in games, but at this price I'm dumping the 2600 and just go straight to 2700X instead :D
My lovely cat sleep with me all day
Gotta celebrate Independence Day, huzzah! But maybe, i lost track of time? No wait, that can't be right... Whatever.

And something else. Time for things to get serious.
Post edited February 01, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Justluck854: My lovely cat sleep with me all day
My one cat does it almost every night. :D