It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Mastur_Master: for as long as i can remember, i never made any effort to start a new year in a special good way. i just did what i felt like. sometimes sleeping, other times watching tv or playing video games in the best possible cases. but i read on facebook that wearing something red on ur clothes give u luck. so first, i checked my clothes and my shirt definitely had red at neck. i changed shirt to something dirty, it was just a rag basically. but then i had to check my pants too! so in the end i decided to wear nothing at all and begin the new year in bed, alone, with my hand on my d***
Are you trying to be obnoxious or is it just a natural trait?
low rated
Are you trying to be obnoxious or is it just a natural trait?
Barring the end line bit(he doesn't seem to know what is proper to talk about as of yet in some cases), what did he say else that was obnoxious?
low rated
Mastur_Master: for as long as i can remember, i never made any effort to start a new year in a special good way. i just did what i felt like. sometimes sleeping, other times watching tv or playing video games in the best possible cases. but i read on facebook that wearing something red on ur clothes give u luck. so first, i checked my clothes and my shirt definitely had red at neck. i changed shirt to something dirty, it was just a rag basically. but then i had to check my pants too! so in the end i decided to wear nothing at all and begin the new year in bed, alone, with my hand on my d***
Tauto: Are you trying to be obnoxious or is it just a natural trait?
i was feeling stressed ok? so i calmed down, i talked on steam and now i feel better.. at least for now.. first when i begin to get stressed, i have a tendency to talk like troll. and then if i'm even more stressed, i become obnoxious or what that means.. it doesn't happen extremely often else u wouldn't ask the question
Managed to stash away, 470 bucks. Now, i only have to decide what i will spend them on. GOG games i would have, but i need other luxuries, too; plus, GOG still hasn't brought the games i really want/need to buy, it hasn't returned Fallout extras yet, curation and censored games are a thing and from what i gather, most policies of old rest in peace (and in pieces).

The other luxuries are also troublesome... First thing, much like GOG games, they aren't the ones i trully want/need. And their policies towards me are pure sh_t. The agreement license is abusive to me -the consumer- and they have physical DRM, of sorts.

Still though, i am happy. This is the third largest sum i have managed to save whole. And i can do with it whatever the hell i please. The only problem is, i have to pinpoint a purchase that will please me, in return; i hate throwing money inside dumpsters.
Post edited January 01, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Still though, i am happy. This is the third largest sum i have managed to save whole. And i can do with it whatever the hell i please.
Nice....I envy your ability to save money. :)

KiNgBrAdLeY7: The only problem is, i have to pinpoint a purchase that will please me,
Or just buy what you need and/or like, in general.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: in return; i hate throwing money inside dumpsters.
low rated
Tauto: Are you trying to be obnoxious or is it just a natural trait?
Mastur_Master: i was feeling stressed ok? so i calmed down, i talked on steam and now i feel better.. at least for now.. first when i begin to get stressed, i have a tendency to talk like troll. and then if i'm even more stressed, i become obnoxious or what that means.. it doesn't happen extremely often else u wouldn't ask the question
You talked on Steam, that explains it.
I made pizza and a chocolate cake for my friends. I have finished Amplidied DLC with Cadence in Crypt of the Necrodancer and I am watching the Witcher in German. Almost a perfect day.
low rated

You talked on Steam, that explains it.
If your horse was any higher it'd breach orbit. ;)
Post edited January 02, 2020 by GameRager
This video of the official Chief Mouser to the Cabinet position
Post edited January 02, 2020 by Matewis
low rated
Matewis: This video of the official Chief Mouser to the Cabinet position
Kitty intrigue you say? So cute :)

Gog staff: Eh, we'll paw-llow it.
Fireworks in the horizon. In most probability, the time to party has arrived! What took them so long?
"Blade Runner".
i <3 my friends

people need friends. mebbe even above fams.
eh, im thankful for both xxx
low rated
Fairfox: i <3 my friends

people need friends. mebbe even above fams.
eh, im thankful for both xxx
Agreed and a nice sentiment. :)
low rated
As for me: I found a new Avatar in an old contest thread...it was made by Yogsloth off of another piece of art and looks very nice.

My latest post in the Offtopic Boogaloo thread has the pic, if anyone wants to use it themselves or save it. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants a copy, though, plz remember to Donut Steele it and ask Yogsloth first before DLing from my thread post. ;D

(That last line is sarcasm/joking...in case people's sarcasm meters be broken. :))
Post edited January 06, 2020 by GameRager