It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Official day off! And tomorrow, i am going to fake illness! Weekend suddenly got DOUBLE! Wheee
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Official day off! And tomorrow, i am going to fake illness! Weekend suddenly got DOUBLE! Wheee
I'm ringing, your Boss.
And i finally getaway, like THE, Boss (tm)!
Post edited October 29, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
tinyE:
You an undercover lurker? Well, You need to keep practising...LOL.
I finally have a new doctor in my "new" city! And I have just finished Hand of Fate, donated to me time ago by grayhat! And a Modica chocolate bar, donated to me...by myself!
Long weekend ahead!
Looking at my Steam (yea I know Steam is evil, you don't own it bla bla bla) licenses and product key activations page and there's lots of good games added the last 3 months. Still needed a bunch of DLCs to be truly complete but hopefully next winter sales I'll get them. This Halloween sale discount is not so good.

Not so with my GOG ones, but maybe my karma after making many snide remarks about them was not helpful. Can't complain though.
April Fool's Day in U.S and not Halloween.
I 'm finally free. Especially from constant, persisting consciousness checks and merciless guilt. I am very relieved, in acquiring the knowledge, that even if i had lied... Or rather, acted... Nothing would have changed, eventually. I had a chance to conduct tests anew, in a similar environment, around almost identical circumstances... Results? Same old! Despite me getting pre-emptive knowledge (this time, WAY more pre-emptive than before) and a complete see-through, in advance.

And i had a chance to scout around my princess, as well. She is fully manipulated by "others", while she thinks them her equals/friends, using/controlling and them belittling her behind her back, regardless. Can't do anything, anyway. Since they fed her that by doing what they have her doing, she can thusly pursue her dreams and i am the evil man who treated her badly, plus keeps her down...

Now i can proceed into ripping apart another piece from right inside me, without lamenting, any more. No more *my* sweet girl, but their angry hound that even "lashed" at me, for a farewell "strike". Well, i don't associate with cats for nothing; 3 more "lives" to go and hey, look at how i getaway, noobs! I am happy. This time, i won't even have anything, to turn into a black anniversary. Black void instead will have to do, plus numbness/emptiness instead of pain. Let's go hear some Billie Eilish, then: "ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL". Shrugs; "others" send them there, in the first place; while having them believe they are sent to "heavens", or something.

FAQ (the "others" and all there is to theirs)
Post edited November 02, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Saw a bassoon quartet play some Super Mario music.
Clocks fall back one hour tonight. Will I gain one hour of extra gaming or will I gain one hour of extra sleep? Whatever I decide, happy I will be! :D
The ending of Ghost of a Tale. It's been an amazing journey and I'm sad to say goodbye to these characters and world, but it felt very satisfactory and I will always treasure this adventure.
Post edited November 03, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
The springboks are the rugby world cup 2019 champions!!

highlights

(technically this was two days ago, but I only saw the match yesterday, and only got in front of a computer again today)
Post edited November 04, 2019 by Matewis
Matewis: The springboks are the rugby world cup 2019 champions!!

highlights

(technically this was two days ago, but I only saw the match yesterday, and only got in front of a computer again today)
Congratulations! Overall, it was a good world cup.
Cambrey: Congratulations! Overall, it was a good world cup.
Ty ty yes it really was - some biiig parties going on over here :)