It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And i saw right through the first two colleagues. Associates. Little faqers. Whatever. Big fun, this time, is going to be had. Can't wait, oh gee!
Post edited October 03, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: And i saw right through the first two colleagues. Associates. Little faqers. Whatever. Big fun, this time, is going to be had. Can't wait, oh gee!
what is a "faqer"?
tinyE: what is a "faqer"?
You know the story. You got a pm. A missed call. A message. Something. Some time ago. You thought i was messing with you? No. I wasn't. Besides, you know who the faqers are, already. I don't forget your detective avatar from before, or your foreknowledge that my most beloved cat died, back then. Or your "prediction"; "anyone else 2020".

Don't worry E, this time I am crushing their party. And they won't see it coming from anywhere. Instead, they are going to think i was right behind each and every one of them, all the time.

We should really go together to drink that beer and watch football, sometime; you knew i am a huge football fan? I wear a white t-shirt with number 7.
Post edited October 03, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
tinyE: what is a "faqer"?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Besides, you know who the faqers are, already. I don't forget your detective avatar from before,
my detective avatar was the Invisible Man genius. XD
Attachments:
im.png (83 Kb)
Post edited October 03, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
what is a "faqer"?
A gameFAQ user's love child, perhaps?
NHL is back!
ciemnogrodzianin: NHL is back!
guess I'd better throw out all my championship stuff, It's kind of meaningless now.
Close call. I barely escaped an ambush. The bunch is getting dangerous, or rather, DESPERATE, to be precise. I 'll have to give them that, they sure know how to take advantage of somebody's weakness.

But they will always remember this day, as the one that they *almost* caught, captain... No, no, no, this is from another movie. Thankfully though and to use gamer terms, my luck stat appears to have been raised somehow, lately. And my intuition started kicking in, in a much more timely fashion. Very convenient coincidences, especially the latter. If only i can somehow "adjust" it to be completely pre-emptive, instead of present, then i might even make a fortune, by using it!

I accept congratulations. Now, a party at Tortuga, to celebrate jailbreak and stuff...
Post edited October 05, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I needed a new shirt and got a fabulus hand me down from a friend! And a belt as well!
Dogmaus:
You must be slimmer than your friend.
Dogmaus: I needed a new shirt and got a fabulus hand me down from a friend! And a belt as well!
Sweet. I used to get many hand me downs from family due to being slightly poor over the years. Sometimes you get something nice.

==========================
Dogmaus:
Themken: You must be slimmer than your friend.
This, or the other person got sick of their old clothes/some of them and gave them away.
Post edited October 07, 2019 by GameRager
Retaliation. For starters...
Hey, what made me happy today?

I finally placed an order for the last part necessary for my new computer :-)
Seeing a woman speedrun Tetris Attack on the hardest difficulty with only one hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77UNjkgzGRA
The mashed black beans with garlic, dill and apple cider vinegar I prepared was very tasty. It's always nice to have cheap, nutritious protein spread in large quantities available for all sorts of dishes and sandwiches.