It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: That's gotta suck.....i;m glad I don't buy much from overseas, then. I couldn't handle the stress of waiting so long. :|
I waited like 4 months for my new guitar.. :)
GameRager: That's gotta suck.....i;m glad I don't buy much from overseas, then. I couldn't handle the stress of waiting so long. :|
clarry: I waited like 4 months for my new guitar.. :)
Forget that i'd make my own if it took that long. o.0
i didn't know you played.

last night I was playing and when I was finished one of our guest who overheard me started applauding.

I immediately thought to myself, "She's fucking deaf!"
Post edited July 12, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: i didn't know you played.
Yeah, I said waited. ;3
Attachments:
Post edited July 12, 2019 by clarry
tinyE: i didn't know you played.
clarry: Yeah, I said waited. ;3
Ever see the movie Memento.

That was based on me. :D
tinyE: Ever see the movie Memento.

Doesn't ring a bell. Then again, I don't see movies much. I've probably seen less than 200 movies.
tinyE: Ever see the movie Memento.

clarry: Doesn't ring a bell. Then again, I don't see movies much. I've probably seen less than 200 movies.
My initial reaction "that's a lot, I've seen only half that amount". Then I did the math: I see some 4 movies a year and I'm almost 50 years old. So that indeed makes 200 for me as well. So it's less than it sounds.
clarry: Doesn't ring a bell. Then again, I don't see movies much. I've probably seen less than 200 movies.
DubConqueror: My initial reaction "that's a lot, I've seen only half that amount". Then I did the math: I see some 4 movies a year and I'm almost 50 years old. So that indeed makes 200 for me as well. So it's less than it sounds.
Yeah but Memento is backwards, so you have to watch it like five times to understand it, so that counts as five movies.
Starcraft II tournament, WCS Summer, that's going on right now.
https://www.twitch.tv/starcraft

Serral, the greatest player in the world, is currently playing if anyone is curious. Finnish terminator.
DadJoke007: Starcraft II tournament, WCS Summer, that's going on right now.
https://www.twitch.tv/starcraft

Serral, the greatest player in the world, is currently playing if anyone is curious. Finnish terminator.
VOX actually had a story about that.

Must be pretty major.
I received my official guides for Resident Evil 5 and Dead Island.
thedkm: I received my official guides for Resident Evil 5 and Dead Island.
People still BUY those? o.0

To be fair they ARE nice and all, I just thought people moved to online versions of such and picture/video walkthroughs.
thedkm: I received my official guides for Resident Evil 5 and Dead Island.
GameRager: People still BUY those? o.0

To be fair they ARE nice and all, I just thought people moved to online versions of such and picture/video walkthroughs.
Yeah, some of them still buy it for the collection aspect, I guess.

If you saw the price for guides for Blood (the first) or Imperialism II, I think you would be very disgusted.

When I see such an overpriced price (like 100 bucks) it has the ability to make me completely mad....

The video solutions are nice yes, but I like to read a good guide too, I love everything, know and enjoy the game.

I find that the guides in general are very well presented, it's more than just a solution for me.

And to think that some people put guides on the GoG forums... some people really doubt nothing. x)

While it's completely forbidden, but no one cares I feel. x)
Post edited July 13, 2019 by thedkm
The temperature and humidity levels outside are much nicer than inside, which always makes me happy.
GameRager: People still BUY those? o.0

thedkm: Yeah, some of them still buy it for the collection aspect, I guess.

If you saw the price for guides for Blood (the first) or Imperialism II, I think you would be very disgusted.

When I see such an overpriced price (like 100 bucks) it has the ability to make me completely mad....

The video solutions are nice yes, but I like to read a good guide too, I love everything, know and enjoy the game.

I find that the guides in general are very well presented, it's more than just a solution for me.

And to think that some people put guides on the GoG forums... some people really doubt nothing. x)

While it's completely forbidden, but no one cares I feel. x)
Some sites are set up like paper guides actually, and look very similar and good to boot...and some are even free which is nice.