It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sally Fitzgibbons is now the new women's surfing number one after winning the World Surf League's Rio Pro in Brazil.Great week for the Aussie girls:)
Woman just checked in, mid to late 50s, wearing a FALLOUT shirt. XD

Games are for kids my ass!!!!
I just love our Australian postal service
https://edge.alluremedia.com.au/m/g/2019/06/australia-post.jpg
Post edited June 25, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Just had a couple of bowls in my Arizer Extreme Q vapouriser, now nice and wasted while waiting for my buffalo wings to cook in my air fryer.

This will be washed down with some ice cold Coke cans, followed by some lemon/lime gelato.

All this makes me happy, extremely happy.
I am making friends with a great person and we have a lot in common. I missed having a friendship like this for a while.
Just got some nice books from Japan in regards to gaming.
I introduced my retired mom to the heart car game that comes with windows, and she's been playing almost nonstop ever since! A massive improvement on sitting in front of the tv all evening.
Been several months since my dad passed away and for the first time after a long rut of utter depression and total anxiety, it was OH-SO-NICE to see my mom smile and laugh tonight. That made me quite happy! :)
Got my bassoon back. Remember, the bassooner the better!
Watching the dribble in the great debate and people actually vote for them.
matterbandit: Been several months since my dad passed away and for the first time after a long rut of utter depression and total anxiety, it was OH-SO-NICE to see my mom smile and laugh tonight. That made me quite happy! :)
x
Sadly, not much at all, for quite a while now.
The Yankees and Red Sox are playing a series in London this weekend.

The ballpark over there is 384 to dead center.

Expect an average score of 40-30. :P
...and my SC Championship hat is here, two weeks late. :P

Still waiting for my two shirts and pennant.
matterbandit: Been several months since my dad passed away and for the first time after a long rut of utter depression and total anxiety, it was OH-SO-NICE to see my mom smile and laugh tonight. That made me quite happy! :)
Fairfox: x
I've been hesitating to reply to your post because I can't figure out what is meant by "x". LOL! I admit that I'm a bit out of touch with modern lingo. There is this naive part of me that wants to believe that the "x" is like a "tiny kiss of sympathy"... but, knowing my luck and how much I suck at interpreting shorthand, there's a strong chance that the "x" really stands for something along the lines of "I'm about to puke" or "I am marking you for death". ROFL! Regardless, I will respond with a safe: thank you? ;)