It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

d3adb01t: Golden State lost
tinyE: Two brand new title cities in two days.

Both the NHL and the NBA have taken a bold step into the future. Underdogs rule the day!
The sports gods are pleased.

GONGRATS TO CANADA AND CONGRATS TO TORONTO!
The Blues weren't supposed to win a Cup, and Canada wasn't even supposed to have a team! :P
Why wasn't Canada supposed to have a team?

The Raptors are a quarter-century old and basketball was invented by a white Canadian. Dr. James Naismith.

The first game in NBA history was played at Maple Leaf Gardens between the New York Knickerbockers and the Toronto Huskies.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by MajicMan
A certain group of guests that had been here for three days finally checked out!

Holy Shit!!!!

They were polite enough, but for the past three days I've been having to smile and nod at comments such as, "Cities are nothing by minority cesspools." and "Seinfeld would have been a great show if only it didn't have so many Jews in it."
tinyE: A certain group of guests that had been here for three days finally checked out!

Holy Shit!!!!

They were polite enough, but for the past three days I've been having to smile and nod at comments such as, "Cities are nothing by minority cesspools." and "Seinfeld would have been a great show if only it didn't have so many Jews in it."
Did you think of hitting them with an asshole surcharge?
tinyE: A certain group of guests that had been here for three days finally checked out!

Holy Shit!!!!

chevkoch: Did you think of hitting them with an asshole surcharge?
They were polite, they were paying, and they were only here for three days.

ALSO, if I tell them off, they go online and start posting really bad reviews about us, conveniently omitting what they said to set me off.

99.99% of our guests are the polar opposite of those folks, so I'm cool. It's just a little shocking when it happens.
They are gone now, and I AM HAPPY.
tinyE:
Understandable to wait it out when it's just a minor annoyance, I get it. I just like to imagine presenting people like that with an asshole tax payment, with a straight face ;)
A good friend is visiting me and we are going on a long trip together. I look forward the next days and I feel really happy for the first time in months.
It may sound a little bit trivial but i'm really happy because i bought a gaming laptop after saving money for months and i finally can play with my friends!. I wanted to do a "fresh start" in gaming so i'm more open to try other platforms like GOG & Uplay for modern ubisoft titles. After living rought times i'm a little bit better in general
There was a community book sale that I went to this morning. I managed to get a hold of a G.K. Chesterton book that I'm excited to read.
Barbecue.
Dr_Adder: There was a community book sale that I went to this morning. I managed to get a hold of a G.K. Chesterton book that I'm excited to read.
Trust me, reading his book will make you happy for the next days and weeks and I know some people (including myself), who was made happy by his book for a lifetime ;)
Post edited June 16, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: Barbecue.
Nothing beats a barbecue with friends and/or family. Pinnacle of life right there, especially if a couple of units of alcohol is added.
Post edited June 16, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Nothing beats a barbecue with friends and/or family. Pinnacle of life right there, especially if a couple of units of alcohol is added.
Indeed! :)
However I heard that you invented in Norway something even better - weekend spent in ascetic forest cabin, far from people, internet and noise of today's world.
Beaten Titan Quest Atlantis!
SaGa 3 reamke:

* Just got a Sylph (rank 11 monster, endgame stats) when I am still in Floatland (probably not yet halfway; I've beaten 3 major bosses and there are 11, not counting the one for the secret ending, though admittedly the game is relatively boss light at this point).

* Worked out how, without using any hunt monsters (which are one-time-only) or getting monsters to use Absorption (which can get quite frustrating, especially when the wrong enemy drops meat), you can get a rank 11 monster before traveling to the other dimension.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Beaten Titan Quest Atlantis!
Huzzah!
POTUS has people lined up in the rain 40 hours early,place holds 20k seats and 150k want tickets.Sleepy Joe nabs 85 people and three grass hoppers at his show and that's a contender? lol.
Post edited June 18, 2019 by Tauto