It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: Did you all Miss me
d3adb01t: yes
He was gone?

Serious question. I could have sworn I've seen him posting this week.
low rated
He was gone?

Serious question. I could have sworn I've seen him posting this week.
Here he is...back again....here he is...tell a friend
Overcrowd, a game I've been following made it to early access. I have no idea whether it's any good, but I absolutely love the idea and the whole aesthetic direction of it. Here's hoping the developer manages to pull it off
Me and friends arranged a trip together with my bf that I haven0t seen in 3 months. Then I will move in a (finally) single room I also found today.
I just came out of the hospital a few hours ago, came back to my wife, cat and rabbits and everything is in order. So far, so good !
Deadmarye: I just came out of the hospital a few hours ago, came back to my wife, cat and rabbits and everything is in order. So far, so good !
Well done:)
Women's World Cup starts today.

Unlike the Men's, they don't feel the need to take dives EVERY TEN SECONDS! :P

Yes I know, in the last Cup they did clean it up a little, but it was still annoying.
Just realized that you can put soy flour in a shaker with a tiny bit of vanilla powder for some really cheap protein, I use it as soy milk. Loaded with micronutrients as well.

Before anyone asks, no I'm not a vegan or even a vegetarian. I'm just a cheap prick with no standards when it comes to food. If it's nutritious and cheap, I'll inhale it one way or another.
Post edited June 08, 2019 by user deleted
No sheetflags in diplomacy!

And i found a new, tiny toy... I mean, small game.
Post edited June 08, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Finally found out what that weird feeling was I remember feeling as a kid when I had the flu or a cold. The apparent sizes of the room/myself seemed to change drastically. It didn't happen a lot, and I mostly remember it from my early primary school days. Today I learned it's called Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
This is getting weird.
Typically people despise teams from St Louis but this morning I was at the store, two guys in Blackhawks hats saw my Blues hat and one of them says, "The whole country is pulling for you."

And then about ten minutes ago I'm listening to a rock station out of Thunder Bay Ontario and the DJ says, "Finals game six tomorrow, and speaking for everyone here, take the Cup St. Louis!"

Man, this is gonna suck if we lose. :P
low rated
What made me happy today was coming back and seeing all my play friends like Deatrice and TinyWee are still here.

Missed you heaps Deatrice, TinyWee not so much.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by Kleetus
Ash Barty,done us proud:)
Paul_lina: Sad to hear that! All we need is to be strong in such situations!
Once my family faced difficult situation relied to malpractice attorney. We were said to go ask for professional help like https://mosheslaw.com/personalinjury/medical-malpractice-attorney/
Finally it turned out okay but it was really hard times for all of us.

Today I try to find positive sides everywhere. Today even good weather outside makes me happy. Good people around, my lazy cat and good tea.
GameRager: Thank you and yes....we have to be strong and look for the best in life in such situations....doing so often makes even a bad life that much more worthwhile, imo. :)

Also yes, good weather/cute and silly cats/etc all make life even better. :D
Silly cats! Yes! I have one at home, he always makes me happy :)
No work today. :)

It's as simple as that...