It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: That happens a couple times a year and it is TOTALLY INEXCUSABLE that MLB has not mandated netting all the way around the field (well the outfield walls really don't need it). Over the years more and more teams have taken this precaution but for some reason, some owners are either too cheap or just don't care. BULLSHIT

Starting next season, any team without netting should be forced to forfeit every home game they play until they get the netting.

Sorry about the rant but it really really pisses me off because it's such a simple thing. How the hell much does a net cost!?
zlaywal: A reminder that Yahoo comment section is the worst

https://sports.yahoo.com/its-known-how-to-prevent-fan-injuries-at-mlb-games-so-why-dont-we-003939582.html

Oh, and it's game 2 of the NBA final, so here's for a decent game.
Jesus.
Now I know what I deleted that site from my bookmarks.

I wanna see one those assholes get out of the way of a ball going 120 MPH that was hit 20 feet from you. :P
Running in the woods with psychedelic instrumental rock in my ears. Best music/environment combination for running, ever.
The Spacelords - Water Planet was used as a soundtrack.
Post edited June 03, 2019 by user deleted
The Himalayan Cataract Project.
ciemnogrodzianin: The Himalayan Cataract Project.
Now that's one fine cause, cost-effective with huge positive impact as well.

Speaking of blindness, this video of a color-blind man who sees color for the first time brought a smile to my face.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by user deleted
ciemnogrodzianin: The Himalayan Cataract Project.
Cool. I had cataracts,

Twice.

Cool. I had cataracts,

Twice.
My one step grandfather had glaucoma, sadly....they needed surgery iirc just to see a bit/at all in one eye.

(I dunno why I bother replying at all to you, as you hardly ever reply...I guess maybe i'm optimistic)

==================================

To all: As for me, i'm happy that I made a thread on a divided topic and have gotten mostly civil/constructive replies and not much if any derailing has occurred. :)
Off to the Gallows! POTUS touched the HRH.And that's an impeachable charge:)
Blues!
What a fight!
ciemnogrodzianin: Blues!
What a fight!
Last time I celebrated a win we got beat 7-2. :P

I'll celebrate only if and when we win the Cup.
If we don't win the Cup, I will sit back and patiently wait for our next Finals appearance....in 49 years.
all meant in like jest, or somethin'
Bought these today

1 MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC Motherboard $289.00
1 G.Skill Ripjaws V F4-3200C16D-32GVK 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 $309.00
1 Intel Core i9 9900KF Processor $769.00

To do a transplant on my PC because well it's getting old!

It came to almost $1400 including startrack delivery
Post edited June 05, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Bought these today

Nice, but you should've waited for sales and not bought bleeding edge stuff for such high prices(just my two cents). In would've bought the last generations stuff before that and saved a few bucks, had products that already had the bugs cleaned out of them through mass production/testing by consumers/etc.

But enjoy your stuff at any rate. :)

GameRager: Nice, but you should've waited for sales and not bought bleeding edge stuff for such high prices(just my two cents). In would've bought the last generations stuff before that and saved a few bucks, had products that already had the bugs cleaned out of them through mass production/testing by consumers/etc.

Yep I'm future proofing my PC, Just transplanting the guts of it.
low rated
GameRager: Nice, but you should've waited for sales and not bought bleeding edge stuff for such high prices(just my two cents). In would've bought the last generations stuff before that and saved a few bucks, had products that already had the bugs cleaned out of them through mass production/testing by consumers/etc.

fr33kSh0w2012: Yep I'm future proofing my PC, Just transplanting the guts of it.
This is good, but you could've likely saved a few bucks by comparison shopping various sites. 0.o

Now that sounds enjoyable. Crysis will barely lag at all, everything else will run at ultra 4k 100+ fps.