It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I say that to myself every day, and then I realize, day ain't over yet.
Cadaver747: Ah but the hardest part is to live through a night. To die during daylight is more comfortable for my taste, the chances to that my body is to be put in some proper place (burning fire) are much higher.
what do I give a shit about my body? :P
throw my ass in the lake; get rid of me. The less trouble for everyone else the better.

no funeral for tinyE, no head stone, and NO MOURNING!
Post edited May 18, 2019 by tinyE
Cadaver747: Ah but the hardest part is to live through a night. To die during daylight is more comfortable for my taste, the chances to that my body is to be put in some proper place (burning fire) are much higher.
tinyE: what do I give a shit about my body? :P
throw my ass in the lake; get rid of me. The less trouble for everyone else the better.

no funeral for tinyE, no head stone, and NO MOURNING!
I agree completely with the last statement, however throwing decomposing body into the lake is hazardous to the nature. That's why I prefer a good fireball ;)
NetHack is now at version 3.6.2, and the patch-notes/fixes include:

Hero poly'd into rope golem form could choke headless or non-breathing monsters
Lawn mowing finally ended! I f_ing leveled the entire field!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Lawn mowing finally ended! I f_ing leveled the entire field!
Same here! Let us toast to the leveling of the green monster.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Lawn mowing finally ended! I f_ing leveled the entire field!
Emob78: Same here! Let us toast to the leveling of the green monster.
Fenway?

I'm watching a game there right now. Houston is up 7-3 in the 5th.
Emob78: Same here! Let us toast to the leveling of the green monster.
tinyE: Fenway?

I'm watching a game there right now. Houston is up 7-3 in the 5th.
No, my backyard. I don't need sports. I get my high a different way. Usually something over 40 proof.
why do I bother?
tinyE: why do I bother?
Something thousands of us here have been wondering for years.
One win away.

The Blues haven't been this close to a Final since '86. I was ten. They did NOT make it.
Given the Sharks' ability to come back this season, I am not exactly confid4ent the Blues are going to make it this year either. :-(
Post edited May 20, 2019 by tinyE
Maybe i will also raise a Ditto this time round, it is the perfect revenge killer, after all! <3
Post edited May 22, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
The 49 year drought is over.
Post edited May 22, 2019 by tinyE
In SaGa Frontier 2, after having bad luck with a few item drops (notably the Granite Staff and Golden Axe, which I ended up hacking in), and having no luck learning Soul Hymn against the Ant Commanders, I decided to continue anyway...

...and I learned Soul Hymn against the Fire Lord in the Old Battlefield on the first try. Now I believe I have every Art except for Thousand Cross, which it a pain to learn and might not be worth it.

As for Soul Hymn, it's a really good spell. It casts Regenerate and boosts Morale on the entire party; in a game where you don't get any multi-target healing spells, this is, needless to say, quite useful. It does mean I have to avoid equipment that protects against sonic, however. (You *can* heal without using a turn by simply using the Recover HP option, but that costs LP, which is not easy to restore, and which you need to conserve during the rather long and difficult final battle.) (Soul Hymn is probably the hardest Art in the game to learn, in any case.)
Now I finally know what sport you are talking about with all that talk of blues. Here I was thinking it was about having the blues, or playing blues, or wearing blue s..uede shoes.
Post edited May 22, 2019 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: Now I finally know what sport you are talking about with all that talk of blues. Here I was thinking it was about having the blues, or playing blues, or wearing blue s..uede shoes.
We're 150 - 1 underdogs to win the Cup!

I have better odds to win it. :P