It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello.HELLO. *click click*.....No reply....just an engaged signal....saying phone off the hook..@?&XX!
low rated
sanscript: I do hate the fact that we have a monopoly-system in regards to liqueur because the "Winemonopoly" (yes, it's called that in Norway) closes too early on Saturdays, thus preventing me to buy some wine for some celebration dinner...
I'm confused.
We have a law that says no alcohol sales before noon on Sunday. Is it anything like that?

For some reason this fascinates me. :P
1) First episode of anime called Chihayafuru.
2) I managed to tidy up my apartment.
3) This topic.

This saturday is a calm day till now. I hope it remains.
Post edited May 11, 2019 by ERRA
sanscript: I do hate the fact that we have a monopoly-system in regards to liqueur because the "Winemonopoly" (yes, it's called that in Norway) closes too early on Saturdays, thus preventing me to buy some wine for some celebration dinner...
tinyE: I'm confused.
We have a law that says no alcohol sales before noon on Sunday. Is it anything like that?

Hehe, BEFORE noon? That I didn't know.

Unlike in the US there is only one company that can sell alcohols above a certain % (think it was 2-2.5% something). EDIT: Vinmonopolet, as it's name, closes 1500 on Saturdays.

Normal shops (these can only sell normal beers and softdrinks with a little alcohol) are not allowed to sell alcohol after 1800 on weekdays and 1500 on Saturdays, after that they literally have to hide everything with alcohol behind a curtain (only god knows why, children are usually watching cartoons / eating and are preparing for bed at this hour). Normal shops are closed on sunday, only kiosks such as 7-11 or gasstation shops are open on Sundays and they are not allowed to sell alcohol.

Traditions are highly valued here so Sunday-open food-shops have been illegal until recently, but then the owners have to close about 80-90 % of their shop into "kiosks reguations", and so very few bother with having it open on Sundays.

I'm sorry, I honestly don't think this is a country for you :P
Post edited May 11, 2019 by sanscript
ERRA: 1) First episode of anime called Chihayafuru.
That is a great anime. Enjoy your experience.
tinyE: I'm confused.

sanscript: I'm sorry, I honestly don't think this is a country for you :P
I quit drinking. :D
zlaywal: That is a great anime. Enjoy your experience.
Thank you :-) Thanks to this anime I found the work of japanese poet Ariwara no Nanihira. I'm looking forward to next episodes.
1. Returned to GOG.com
2. Find a way to search for old games
3. Start watching One Piece again
4. Whating Law & Order UK and saw episode 4 so great episode
Tauto: it's really not that hard
How the hell did you know I can't get hard? XD

I thought that little black thing in the corner of my bathroom was a camera XD

Also because TinyE loves it, With his stupid tongue ":P" thing.
Post edited May 12, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Sharks!
After 10+ years of just thinking about it, I finally made the jump over to Linux. Never been happier with my computer, Mint made the transition really easy to handle as well.
DadJoke007: ...
Awesome, welcome on board! I hope you'll be satisfied :)
I remember my transition, when switching to Ubuntu made my dying hardware fast and powerful again. It was like leaving dark cave after many years. Today I just cannot imagine that I can give up all its config options and features.
almozayaf: 3. Start watching One Piece again
Watching One Piece is a long journey, right? :-) How many episodes it has? I watched Naruto and I must admit I am a little afraid of One Piece.
tinyE: I quit drinking. :D
I know, and that's a good thing (that you quit, not that I knew... you know what I mean). :D

DadJoke007:
Yes, welcome to the club! It's a powerful thing to actually feel you're in control, and not some dirty sw company...
This song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IzRz4F10gw

(Warning: lewd if you speak Finnish)