It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I erased my data to help others in NieR:Automata and got to see yet another fantastic ending.
Hurricanes!
Abuse, Quake with Darkplaces and Rygel's Ultra Textures, Superhexagon, all of them while listening at German lessons.
Find new online job
Btw, If you are also looking for a job - view here writingcreek.com
The site is constantly looking for new authors to write articles, summaries, essays and similar types of written works. You choose when and how many articles you write and how much. All payments are made to the card."
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Xminies
Ate vegan food with meat.
Replaced my GTX 750 Ti with a GTX 950 I got off of ebay. This video card should be relevant and have driver updates for at least the next 2 years, so I don't have to worry about another video card for a while. Works great and I got a good deal on it. I'm not afraid of getting scammed on ebay anymore.
TARFU: Replaced my GTX 750 Ti with a GTX 950 I got off of ebay. This video card should be relevant and have driver updates for at least the next 2 years, so I don't have to worry about another video card for a while. Works great and I got a good deal on it. I'm not afraid of getting scammed on ebay anymore.
I prefere buying on amazon.
I'm gonna buy a GTX 950 soon. In my opinion 950s are the best vcard for occasional gaming.
TARFU: Replaced my GTX 750 Ti with a GTX 950 I got off of ebay. This video card should be relevant and have driver updates for at least the next 2 years, so I don't have to worry about another video card for a while. Works great and I got a good deal on it. I'm not afraid of getting scammed on ebay anymore.
Dagauto: I prefere buying on amazon.
I'm gonna buy a GTX 950 soon. In my opinion 950s are the best vcard for occasional gaming.
Couldn't find any GTX 950s on Amazon at any price. Went with ebay and had a good experience. I paid $60 for my GTX 950. Replaced the thermal paste (old paste had turned to powder) and now I'm good to go.
Some poor schlub dropped $40.Alongside my $10 tip from earier, I'm $50 richer than I should be.
Dagauto: I prefere buying on amazon.
TARFU: Couldn't find any GTX 950s on Amazon at any price. Went with ebay and had a good experience. I paid $60 for my GTX 950. Replaced the thermal paste (old paste had turned to powder) and now I'm good to go.
yeha i've seen it.
I think i will buy it on ebay too.
I just realised that I only have to go to work one day this week (tomorrow), only using one day of vacation.
I was happy I sold my high end gaming rig a couple of years ago. But I got the itch, applied the cream and after coming to terms with the realization that I didn't want a high end pc. I found a niche of games I want to complete that didn't require anything that special so I picked up an old windows computer with xp on it with a 4:3 screen & a cheap copy of Unreal for $30 all in. 1024x768 - something fps. Now this feels 'right' & Unreal is still awesome!
Canes.

And 2-workdays week.
My home internet speed is now (up to) 20 Mbps. Couldn't even dream about it 4 years ago.
Watching those inept people believe in Biden's Bile.