It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My girl wants to party all the time! Party all the time!
Visiting grandma.
Night out with friends coupled with good music.
I messed up with the date of the fair pricing package and thought it would still apply today.
But it doesn't, so is just saved the money for the pre-order of Bloodlines 2.
I just hope it will not be unavailable from gog after release.
turbosnake: I messed up with the date of the fair pricing package and thought it would still apply today.
You messed up? It's on GOG for being ambiguous because "until X date" can mean both things, though, including said date is more common, especially if it's the last day of the month.
Down to the bottom of my whiskey bottle. Like cigarettes and coffee, that's the good stuff. It's where they put the heroin.
Running.
Them from that other webpage, revived our "warfare" that played out in real place, real life, some time ago... Now, it's digital. I started slipping away some beginner "fireworks" from my evidence stash, in yet another webpage, the latter much more appropriate to "accomodate" this kind of stuff... Who could guess? That "war" would have risks, dangers, casualties, losses and tolls; now, now! Guess the party isn't cancelled, after all! <3

At least now, i can have a chance to "rephrase" my "terms"/demands/pleas a little bit. Probably even achieve a better deal, in the process, one anew... Or make them angry enough to send 2-3 boys (attempt to) rough me up, for silence and cleanup... Very happy! Now i have a small chance, to practice on live targets, after a few years in training! And not a moment too soon! <3
Post edited April 01, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
did he just admit he to planning a mass shooting?
tinyE: did he just admit he to planning a mass shooting?
Didn't you notice the quotation marks? Now, kindly, leave me work in peace. Besides, can't you read? I run the risk or receiving violent actions from others, on that one!
low rated
tinyE: did he just admit he to planning a mass shooting?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Didn't you notice the quotation marks? Now, kindly, leave me work in peace. Besides, can't you read? I run the risk or receiving violent actions from others, on that one!
You run the risk of a padded room. :P
tinyE: You run the risk of a padded room. :P
Whatever you say, princess.
The Keweenaw wins it!

With the way The Red Wings have been, Calumet is going to have more pro games than Detroit next year.
Post edited April 01, 2019 by tinyE
You forgot it's 1st April, sweetheart! That and, where is my surprise, honey?
Eating steak and chimichurri flavoured chips before the rats could

I limped and hobbled up the hallway last night and KICKED a rat on the way

The rat had a fluffy coat of fur which probably helped the impact

the rats still won't go into the electric rat zappers even though I put chocolate in them

Rats love chocolate

I reckon chocolate tastes more like YEAST today!