It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Timespinner got an update. Not a huge one, but it apparently does add at least 1 new item and 2 speedrun passwords.
Got a spare day off from work. That means an afternoon meeting with Jack Daniels and the Coca Cola corporation. Thanks, Jack! I agree with that proposal. I think I will sign that contract for a merger.
Star Ruler 2's soundtrack available as independant files in the game's directory.
hudfreegamer: Replayed my favorite levels from Max Payne 2 today.
Nicole28: Cool! That looks like someone doing a kind of matrix-style stunt.
Yup. The game has slow-motion dives and sometimes feels a lot like the Matrix.
I so, so love Steamworld Heist. I want to hug that game.
I cant believe someone would want to hug a game.Call me strange but that's not for me,the game or the obscenity.yuk yuk yuk.
I finally put my foot down and uninstalled a mobile game that was causing me too much grief and sleep deprivation.
Fruits Basket 2019 :) A new anime adaptation of my favorite shoujo manga.
Made it through Thanksgiving without having to relieve a pressure build-up in the waist area.

zlaywal: asdfasdffsadf
Been meaning to ask for a while now. Title: A Tribe Called Quest?
HereForTheBeer: Been meaning to ask for a while now. Title: A Tribe Called Quest?
Yes, but especially https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uznTHSEgx4U
lanipcga: I finally put my foot down and uninstalled a mobile game that was causing me too much grief and sleep deprivation.
And the game,said ''bugga'':)
Christmas baskets at the office were handed out today.
Caesar.: Christmas baskets at the office were handed out today.
COOL!
Caesar.: Christmas baskets at the office were handed out today.
tinyE: COOL!
Actually, at this time of year I would prefer them to be warm rather than cool. (Exceptions include things that melt (like chocolate) and things that are perishable (like food (but excluding freshly cooked food that is meant to be eaten right away)).)

(By the way, in writing this, I ran into the problem that LISP programmers frequently run into; having to count the parentheses to ensure that they match up.)

Edit: On my current playthrough of Dragon Warrior 3, I just reached my favorite part of the game.
Post edited November 23, 2018 by dtgreene
Watching my parents cut down, haul in, and try to set up the christmas tree. XD

Oh man, this is better than an episode of JackAss! :D