It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dr_Adder: My PS4 arrived and now I am installing the data for Red Dead Redemption 2!
Say goodbye to the outside world, then :)
Birthday gift I bought myself finally released and arrived. True to form, there is no genuine happiness in this person's Whoville without the opposite being present (thanks a load, Amazon).
Attachments:
box.jpg (93 Kb)
resealable candy bags.
Dr_Adder: My PS4 arrived and now I am installing the data for Red Dead Redemption 2!
Is that the kind of game that make people buy a console, exclusively to pay it? I have read similar posts in the last days, but I am bit out of the loop (not really a console gamer). Although I have seen ads in bus stops, something unusual for a game.
Felipe Pepe said on Twitter that the details of the physical version of The CRPG Book Project will be announced on Nov 5.
Looks like we'll have 3 days of rainy weather. Score!
Caesar.: Is that the kind of game that make people buy a console, exclusively to pay it? I have read similar posts in the last days, but I am bit out of the loop (not really a console gamer). Although I have seen ads in bus stops, something unusual for a game.
I had recently beat the first one on my PS3, so I have a bit of a emotional investment in the sequel. I also bought the PS4 to play The Witcher 3, since my laptop can't handle it. So those are my two big reasons for getting a PS4. Otherwise waiting for the pc version is not a terrible idea, imo.
dtgreene: I'm not talking about all those who voted for the losing side.

I am talking about those minorities who the new president has talked openly about hating; apparently he'd rather have his son die than be gay.
I already talked about that upthread. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Have a nice day.
My mom went hiking with some friends and after being gone the entire day yesterday, I got an SMS from her today.

Mom: "I'll be back in the evening today. I fell, but luckily nothing's broken. I'm having a great time."

Me: "Great. Just make sure you get home in one piece." XD

And she's back safe and sound.
Post edited October 31, 2018 by Wolfy777
Finally finished my biology essay . Now I want pizza and beer.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by reddevil5
Finally completing my most annoying homework. :D
It started raining
The long weekend is here!
Coffee, my dogs and The Quake Champions ESL Italian Open Duel tournament on Twitch.
I was very tired this week, but last night I slept round the clock, from 9 in the evening till 9 in the morning.