It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: 6.Do we inundate you with PM's and expect a reasonable/sensible outcome and the question is are you going to act on PM's that are sent to you,fairly?
tinyE: You do that to me all the time. I've reported and blocked you at least three times. :P
Troll,someone else.
You'll notice he didn't deny it.

Alas, I'm out of here, at least for the purposes of this conversation.

:D
low rated
Linko finally got fired
Post edited October 29, 2018 by BleepBl00p
low rated
tinyE: You'll notice he didn't deny it.

Alas, I'm out of here, at least for the purposes of this conversation.

:D
I really couldn't be bothered but since you insisted with the follow up Troll,then maybe I have done the same to you (blocked) and PM'ed but I didn't use alts like you did.Does lookatthis (alt) look familar when you sent me an invite to zeogold's and snowkatt new forum (link) Magog.That was when you plastered the forum with zeogold banned me (CRYING) that went on for weeks.Maybe next time you want to Troll me,just remember I have a better memory than you.
Have a nice day.
This thread is of the positive/happy kind, please let it stay that way :)
To clarify, my previous message was an attempt to stop the unnecessary back and forth which would be unrelated to the thread's focus and was not directed at one person only. This clearly backfired but I do hope we can go back to the question at hand. Anyone else willing to share their happy moments of today to bring back balance to the force?
Post edited October 29, 2018 by chandra
chandra: This thread is of the positive/happy kind, please let it stay that way :)
To clarify, my previous message was an attempt to stop the unnecessary back and forth which would be unrelated to the thread's focus and was not directed at one person only. This clearly backfired but I do hope we can go back to the question at hand. Anyone else willing to share their happy moments of today to bring back balance to the force?
Ummmm....I'm happy today because I'm not this guy.
chandra: This thread is of the positive/happy kind, please let it stay that way :)
I'm happy GOG has a Halloween sale, and am hopeful more of the Corpse Party games come today.
I'm happy that we had presidential elections yesterday and after 16 years the worst option did not win.

The guy who won might be just a less bad option or even a very good president. Only time will tell.

Oh another (related) thing to make me happier: the economy reacted favorably and the dollar started falling.
joppo: I'm happy that we had presidential elections yesterday and after 16 years the worst option did not win.

The guy who won might be just a less bad option or even a very good president. Only time will tell.

Oh another (related) thing to make me happier: the economy reacted favorably and the dollar started falling.
didn't your new president once say "I would prefer my son to die in an accident than be gay."

And

"I wouldn’t rape you because you don’t deserve it."
Post edited October 29, 2018 by tinyE
New Corpse Party game is here
Tried, and failed admittedly, at my first adventure race: 120km expedition africa event in the Drakensberg. It went quite well, all the way up to the final 30km hiking stretch where things kind of went pear shaped. Basically we got lost on some mountain 03:00am in the morning, and then got harassed by some over eager coppers who probably thought we were smugglers or cattle thieves. After the cops left we just kind of slept on the mountain under our space blankets and decided to head back to camp come morning.
But hell, it was a ton of fun! Can't wait to fail at the next one :D
The very pleasant response from chandra.
joppo: I'm happy that we had presidential elections yesterday and after 16 years the worst option did not win.

tinyE: didn't your new president once say "I would prefer my son to die in an accident than be gay."

And

"I wouldn’t rape you because you don’t deserve it."
Well, kind of. The second quote was a trollish reply to one specific opponent that was attacking him with a lot of bullshit and was nowhere interested in a civil discussion. This particular opponent was female, so...
Edit: I just realized you misquoted him, it was more akin to "you're so worthless that you don't even deserve being raped". As in, even a lowlife scumbag of a rapist's time and effort is worth more than you.

You probably know examples of people you simply can't have a reasonable argument with, no matter how much you try. Since dialogue is a foregone conclusion at least trolling them is a way to send your message across... (and as a bonus you give anyone who dislikes them a bit of fun. Heck, I see you take potshots at people who troll you or hate you no matter what the thread is about all the time. Not condemning you BTW — I find it hilarious. Anyway, that's just what he did.)

The first quote... I think he might have said that, yeah. And that still is not enough to make him worse than the alternative. He'd probably need to adopt a ethnic cleansing plan to get tied for "worse option around".

Besides, there's one big difference between "I would rather not have gays in my family" and "I'm all up for hunting down every last gay" as his opponents claims his views are. In his victory speech he said his government will be for everyone (gays included). It remains to be seen but I'm a bit optimistic that gays don't have as much to be concerned with as some media outlets claim.

If you wanna discuss this further I'm all up for it but we'd better take it to another thread or PMs :)
Post edited October 30, 2018 by joppo

You must be living in a different reality. In the world that gave me the headlines I checked, Bolsonaro won.
After today I don't have any classes for the rest of the week. :D
I'll have time to catch up on homework and get some rest too. :)