It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmmm? Summer time, lots of flies buzzing around, right after having dined upon some dirt...
Post edited June 27, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I got measured for new glasses.
deleted
Fairfox: i did do fell on mah butt
i mean i dont hases a butt
but(t).
i didnt break! it.
sooooo silvah linin's
You should get one, they're pretty useful. I can safely say I've used mine every day since I got it.
deleted
I met a best friend
SirPrimalform: You should get one, they're pretty useful. I can safely say I've used mine every day since I got it.
Fairfox: it would stahp tailbone/coccyx hurtin' 24/7 when sittin' general lee, even with spesh./ cushion

thangs taht rexies put up with :)
Exactly! Poor tailbone wasn't meant for sitting on.
deleted
Can add some more well-known games to the list of games with women composers. Specifically:

Zelda: Link's Awakening
Metroid Fusion
Metriod Zero Mission
Also some of the music in Super Metroid
Fairfox: it was sooooo bad when i useded to fly lonng-distance, too. i made mistake of thinkin' plane cushion wud be enuf an' sat/squirmed in agony for liek 8 hrs :/
This is what arses are for!
dtgreene: Can add some more well-known games to the list of games with women composers. Specifically:

Zelda: Link's Awakening
Metroid Fusion
Metriod Zero Mission
Also some of the music in Super Metroid
Kumi Tanioka's soundtrack to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is fantastic.
Post edited June 27, 2018 by SirPrimalform
Crew is here starting installation of the solar stuff. First of three visits, looks like. Getting much of the inside stuff done today, including inverter, battery, and some other crap. Mounting poles hopefully Monday-Tuesday next week, then installation of the array and commissioning the system the following week.

/crosses fingers
I found and i beat, the hidden "Full Moon" stage, in Dungeon Keeper Gold!
It felt absolutely wonderful to chase a hadada of our roof with the garden house just now. Hate the damn things. They have a habit of honing in on people having a conversation and quite literally drown out the conversation with their incessant calling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgesK-Oj6U
Post edited June 28, 2018 by Matewis
Found a reliable source of papadopoulos "caprice" biscuits IN SWITZERLAND.
Damn it, how many good news in a row!?

ITALY! I sure do LOVE Italian! Go brothers! Lead the way, set an example, nothing is lost, just yet!