It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nicolas Sarkozy in police custody.

I'm easy to please like that.
ApexProcyon: Thank you for doing the world a favor, Putin is one of the best things that ever happened to Russia.
vsr: To Russia? Hey, I saved the World today. ;) \o/
This basically solidifies my opinion that non-profiteer Putin supporters are mentally ill.
The clear blue sky of this morning has been replaced with dark clouds, a bit of rain and thunder. When most days are blisteringly hot with clear blue skies days like this is an absolute godsend
Managed to drop off the parts today with no hassles, truck and trailer cooperated, customer was happy. Left there and got a head start at the next shop, about 30 miles north.

Started snowing about the time I cut out for the day, and they're talking 2-4 inches down here in southern Indiana. Works for me - we didn't get a whole lot back home this year, so I'll take it.

Spied a small BBQ joint on the drive over to the hotel, and picked up some tasty eats. Last BBQ place I tried, you couldn't tell that they put wood on the fire. This one was good.
Learned about the "getav" console command in Oblivion. Now I shall use it to break the game!

(In all serious, "getav" isn't that powerful, because it doesn't actually change the game state. "setav", on the other hand...)

In other news, I have mastered Alchemy and Restoration on my Oblivion character. (Mastered Restoration = can cast Restoration spells of arbitrary power, limited only by the Spellmaker's limits and my Magicka pool (which can be increased with the aid of Restoration magic). Mastered Alchemy = Can mix up a potion with only one ingredient. Does that make sense?)
Starmaker: This basically solidifies my opinion that non-profiteer Putin supporters are mentally ill.
Maybe he is joking.
got past a relapse scare today

well.....99% past it.
Post edited March 23, 2018 by tinyE
What made you happy today?
The Curse of Monkey Island on GOG!
It's still raining. Started 2 days ago and we are up to at least 200mm by now (8 inches)
Took a book from my shelves, opened it, found three valid train tickets to Geneva inside.

Okay.
Telika: Took a book from my shelves, opened it, found three valid train tickets to Geneva inside.

Okay.
How did they get there?
USERNAME:Telika#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6511#Q&_^Q&Q#Took a book from my shelves, opened it, found three valid train tickets to Geneva inside.

Okay.#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6511#Q&_^Q&Q#
I can use absolutely anything as a bookmark. Apparently, in 2016, all I had at hand was unused train tickets.
deleted
Telika: I can use absolutely anything as a bookmark. Apparently, in 2016, all I had at hand was unused train tickets.
I don't get it. =) So you had to buy another ticket back in 2016 because you lost this one? Or do you just randomly buy tickets that you don't intend to use? And how are still valid two years later?

So many questions. Such mystery. Wow.
It seems a new Tintin film directed by Peter Jackson might be in the works, based on Prisoners of the Sun. Can't wait!