It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vsr: Voted for Vladimir Putin to be President of Russian Federation in 2018-2024.
I didn't.
Tauto: ...
You wish! As far as I remember your head of state is not elected ;)
Post edited March 18, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
I bought some pastry today and ate it while sitting and relaxing in the sun.
Post edited March 18, 2018 by Erikspilivink
vsr: Voted for Vladimir Putin to be President of Russian Federation in 2018-2024.
I'm sure it was legitimate election. :P

https://www.theonion.com/busy-schedule-forces-vladimir-putin-to-move-up-election-1823774805
This, This made me happy today

http://www.michaelleehill.net/a-letter-to-michael-from-a-r-bordon-secret-lockheed-martin-skunkworks-reverse-engineering-division/
Post edited March 18, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
Thank you for doing the world a favor, Putin is one of the best things that ever happened to Russia.
Post edited March 18, 2018 by user deleted
ApexProcyon: Thank you for doing the world a favor, Putin is one of the best things that ever happened to Russia.
seriously? :P

Not a big fan of civil rights, are you? XD Gotta love someone who criminalizes homosexuality. *sarcasm*
Post edited March 18, 2018 by tinyE
low rated
ApexProcyon: Thank you for doing the world a favor, Putin is one of the best things that ever happened to Russia.
To Russia? Hey, I saved the World today. ;) \o/
tinyE: Not a big fan of civil rights, are you? XD Gotta love someone who criminalizes homosexuality. *sarcasm*
Source, please. According to Wikipedia: Same-sex sexual activity legal status: Decriminalised in 1917; Re-criminalised in 1933; Legal since 1993.
tinyE: Not a big fan of civil rights, are you? XD Gotta love someone who criminalizes homosexuality. *sarcasm*
ciemnogrodzianin: Source, please. According to Wikipedia: Same-sex sexual activity legal status: Decriminalised in 1917; Re-criminalised in 1933; Legal since 1993.
That is a tough one, I will admit. It is technically legal, however "...same-sex couples and households headed by same-sex couples are ineligible for the legal protections available to opposite-sex couples and there are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination regarding sexual orientation."

I suppose this comes down to a debate on what constitutes legality. If it is within someone's rights to stop you from something, is it really legal? I don't have an answer to this and I leave it open to debate, albeit probably one best served in a different thread or forum.

After African Americans got the vote in this country, yes they could technically, by the letter of the law, vote, but I think we all know how many were actually "allowed" to vote. A lot of people who attempted to exercise their legal right were beaten and in some cases even murdered. So I ask, how legal was it for them to vote?
Post edited March 18, 2018 by tinyE
low rated
deleted
Good internet connection at the hotel, and few Sunday guests. Taking advantage of the speed to get a bunch of game updates.
Witcher 3 on the maximum requirements =)
HereForTheBeer: Congrats! Your first commercial release?
Yea, thank you! =)
Happy / relieved / kissing the ground after making it to the next hotel this evening. Rented a UHaul to pick up some conveyor parts, along with an 'auto transport' trailer for my car. Around 400 miles with a heavy crosswind the entire way. My pasty white knuckles are now even whiter.

Happy that the hotel is close to the customer, that we'll unload the truck first thing in the morning, and that I'll then be back to driving just the Forester for the rest of the week.