It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: Speaking of which, were any teams using brooms, or was it all just brushes? I didn't catch any of the competition.
According to Wiki, brooms were replaced by brushes in the 50s.

Curling is pretty popular where I live. There is a restaurant down the street with a bunch of stones on display and the town 30 miles down the road has a really nice rink.
Post edited February 25, 2018 by tinyE
HereForTheBeer: Speaking of which, were any teams using brooms, or was it all just brushes? I didn't catch any of the competition.
tinyE: According to Wiki, brooms were replaced by brushes in the 50s.

Curling is pretty popular where I live. There is a restaurant down the street with a bunch of stones on display and the town 30 miles down the road has a really nice rink.
Ah. When I learned back in the mid 80s there were a couple local teams still using brooms. We learned on brushes, though.
My game finally went into beta and I started sending out keys.
Got chance to chat with a local viet breadshop girl i like a lot (im a very regular customer... the sister and mum like me..hahah) :)...
Went to a concert of my favourite band yesterday.
DubConqueror: Went to a concert of my favourite band yesterday.
I just went to a concert with opera singers the other day. (They can be very loud, even without microphones; who needs mics when you can just spend 10 years learning to project your voice without them?)
deleted
I dreamed I had a large drinking debt I could not pay, as a result I was a bit depressed when I woke up but then I realized that the party was with peoples I haven't heard of since college or high school and it had all been a dream.

I'm paying rounds all week at the local bar to celebrate.
Took a while but I finally found the 30 cent discrepancy between my checkbook register and the online register. Stupid Bank of America cashed the check for their customer (a vendor of mine) and put in the wrong amount. They did it on the last check, too, for the same vendor. Both in my favor for less than a buck, but it can take a while to find their screw up. Normally I'd chalk it up as me screwing up something simple and just make an adjustment in my register, but QuickBooks will freak right the hell out if everything doesn't match to the penny.

Waste of time, but I'm glad I found it.
I recently learned a new strategy for Oblivion. If the battle music is playing, but there doesn't appear to be a visible enemy, cast a summon spell (Summon Skeleton is good enough here); the summon will chase after the monster that you can't see. Follow it and you will find the monster in question.

Especially handy because the game suffers from the problem of having special "in combat" rules (like not being able to rest or fast travel), but doesn't have a separate battle screen.
I am happy that I finished today's snow shovelling without hurting myself.
Themken: I am happy that I finished today's snow shovelling without hurting myself.
you're getting dumped on too? Today is first day of sun and no snow in two weeks for us. :P
Themken: I am happy that I finished today's snow shovelling without hurting myself.
tinyE: you're getting dumped on too? Today is first day of sun and no snow in two weeks for us. :P
Well, around 9" in about twenty hours, enough that it had to be removed but not a ridiculous amount like you have been getting.

What made you happy today?
I'm finally done with my tax settlement and now awaiting tax refund.
Post edited February 27, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
Job interview went pretty good. :) At the very least now, I moved on from the HR first interview, and now will meet up my possible future boss for a more technical interview.