It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DubConqueror: What's the celebration about?
drealmer7: streets of Philadelphia for the super bowl parade
That would have been my second guess. :P
I worked late last night and my husband decided to download some dlc I'd been looking forward to, and he left a controller on my chair so I'd see it this morning and know I could play right away.

I have a thoughtful partner, and that makes me happy.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by Narcia_
Narcia_: I worked late last night and my husband decided to download some dlc I'd been looking forward to, and he left a controller on my chair so I'd see it this morning and know I could play right away.

Would you say the same if you sat on the controller without noticing it? :D
Narcia_: I worked late last night and my husband decided to download some dlc I'd been looking forward to, and he left a controller on my chair so I'd see it this morning and know I could play right away.

greeklover: Would you say the same if you sat on the controller without noticing it? :D
Lol. Unlikely, since I'm a morning person, and the seat's totally visible from approach. I probably would have just gotten excited when I realized it was there rather than be annoyed about the "mess" : p

What made you happy today?
Caramel cheesecake made by my wife! :)
Or perhaps not so happy, because it was the last one before upcoming Lent...
I was playing roulette in Vegas and there was no red 12 times in a row at one point. I lost quite a bit, but had a tremendous amount of fun playing, drinking and socializing. It was great!

Also I am happy that my willpower is strong as ever and I walked away without hesitation after reaching my cut-off point.
I was wondering what "thot" means, so I looked it up on urban dictionary...
Attachments:
MightyPinecone: I was wondering what "thot" means, so I looked it up on urban dictionary...
Thanks for clearing that up....I had just assumed it meant, that's (she's) hot. I'm gettin' old, and out of the loop...
MightyPinecone: I was wondering what "thot" means, so I looked it up on urban dictionary...
Where do you find these fake words? o_O
Zoltan999: Thanks for clearing that up....I had just assumed it meant, that's (she's) hot. I'm gettin' old, and out of the loop...
Yeah, the kids come up with new words all the time, it's kind of a pain. I just want to point out that this wasn't the top voted definition, but the runner up. I primarily found the ad for the merchandise underneath funny.

Zoltan999:
Zoltan999:
I believe it was the youtube comments section, you know, where all the intellectuals gather to have important civic debates.
Post edited February 13, 2018 by MightyPinecone
Zadalon: I bought my first memory foam pillow. After trying them in store, I chose the fattest one 16cm thick. I am a side sleeper and it's the most comfortable pillow I have used until now:) And of course I get the benefits or good body alignment etc
Did that creepy guy with the velvet blue shirt and cross around his neck show up in your bathroom to tell you what was wrong with a foam pillow and why you should instead buy his pillows?

PLEASE tell me someone else here has seen those commercials. :P
Post edited February 13, 2018 by tinyE
Zadalon: I bought my first memory foam pillow. After trying them in store, I chose the fattest one 16cm thick. I am a side sleeper and it's the most comfortable pillow I have used until now:) And of course I get the benefits or good body alignment etc
tinyE: Did that creepy guy with the velvet blue shirt and cross around his neck show up in your bathroom to tell you what was wrong with a foam pillow and why you should instead buy his pillows?

PLEASE tell me someone else here has seen those commercials. :P
You're that GUY!
Today I got my new Car
gregoriorizzo: Today I got my new Car
Congratulations!
But - is it really yours or it's credit purchase? ;)
Yes