It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was thinking of a friend whom I had thought had almost forgot about me, and lo and behold, I saw a text from her after months. I think we have a few things to catch up with each other.
Tv. Series ^_^
low rated
justanoldgamer: but I do it to encourage other peoples with mental disabilities to express themselves.
You are in the right place here,to make contact with them.This place is absolutely chockers.
No nightmares last night - always a good thing to start off with.
justanoldgamer: Just posting this makes me anxious but I do it to encourage other peoples with mental disabilities to express themselves.
I could go one step further; I would encourage all people who are marginalized in some way to express themselves. This includes, but is not limited to, racial minorities, religious minorities (including atheists in many (most?) places), LGBT people and those of other sexual or gender minorities, physically disabled people, mentally disabled people, and, of course, those in the intersection of two or more of those categories. Also, it is very likely that there are some categories that I have not listed.

Really, we should be encouraging diversity, and encouraging diverse groups of people to express themselves.

Edit: Incremented an integer to reduce redundancy.
Post edited January 07, 2018 by dtgreene
low rated
justanoldgamer:
dtgreene: Really, we should be encouraging diversity, and encouraging diverse groups of people to express themselves.
Sure,say what you want.And get banned or drawn and quartered or labeled a bigot or tagged a racist or labeled a sexist pig or even tagged as a troll.I could go on and on but this has got to be the silliest statement I've seen this year and it made me laugh my head off.
dtgreene: Really, we should be encouraging diversity, and encouraging diverse groups of people to express themselves.
Tauto: Sure,say what you want.And get banned or drawn and quartered or labeled a bigot or tagged a racist or labeled a sexist pig or even tagged as a troll.I could go on and on but this has got to be the silliest statement I've seen this year and it made me laugh my head off.
poor Tauto.... do you know the difference between Posative and NEGATIVE reinforcement? Obviously not from what I've seen on the forums....

Spoiler alert!!

Posative reinforcement in encourged and appreciated...

your encouragment makes Manson look like a Great guy

Get the difference now?
Took a step back from a couple issues around our place, to get a different perspective. Was looking at making a couple major changes, potentially quite time-consuming and expensive, and figured out that we can probably deal with the matters much cheaper and easier than we first thought. The business one will still take a while to accomplish but I think we can do it without disrupting the personal side, and it almost no cost. And the other matter, I think we can solve it with just one simple addition and some rearranging.
low rated
Tauto: Sure,say what you want.And get banned or drawn and quartered or labeled a bigot or tagged a racist or labeled a sexist pig or even tagged as a troll.I could go on and on but this has got to be the silliest statement I've seen this year and it made me laugh my head off.
Dejavous: poor Tauto.... do you know the difference between Posative and NEGATIVE reinforcement? Obviously not from what I've seen on the forums....

Spoiler alert!!

Posative reinforcement in encourged and appreciated...

your encouragment makes Manson look like a Great guy

Get the difference now?
Oh,at least I know how to spell.Why am I replying to a 6 six year who thinks they are being clever.
Tauto: Oh,at least I know how to spell.Why am I replying to a 6 six year who thinks they are being clever.
spelling has nothing to do with age, obviously you're not bright enough to realize that, why don't you go molest some kittens I'm sure it will chill you out....
Tauto: Oh,at least I know how to spell.Why am I replying to a 6 six year who thinks they are being clever.
Dejavous: spelling has nothing to do with age, obviously you're not bright enough to realize that, why don't you go molest some kittens I'm sure it will chill you out....
Another ridiculous statement.lolz.Bait away.
Post edited January 07, 2018 by Tauto
Dejavous: spelling has nothing to do with age, obviously you're not bright enough to realize that, why don't you go molest some kittens I'm sure it will chill you out....
Tauto: Another ridiculous statement.lolz.Bait away.
Scratch an Australian to find a racist. It’s easy to use racist terms without meaning to. Racism exists at all levels of Australian society but Australians are in denial.

interesting news article read....
Tauto: Another ridiculous statement.lolz.Bait away.
Dejavous: Scratch an Australian to find a racist. It’s easy to use racist terms without meaning to. Racism exists at all levels of Australian society but Australians are in denial.

interesting news article read....
Now that's a lot of laughs coming from the Americans.I think the correct term would be IRONIC.Thanks for laughs.
Post edited January 07, 2018 by Tauto
My Runesmith on Titan Quest Ragnarok wreaks havoc! First time ever i make a tank type char in any RPG whatsoever! That thing is imba broken OP and full of cheese, especially with thrown weapons (blue rarity) that can also work with shield! I even found a way to duplicate items, too (for those hard to complete relics/ingredients)! Yay!
This morning, completely out of nowhere, I reunited with my high school crush. When I was 16 or 17, I would pray to high heaven that she would marry me one day. Well, my hopes and dreams were dashed when she moved away after graduation. When I saw her today, she was every bit as beautiful as I remembered (if not more). We're getting together for lunch this week, but for now, it's all strictly platonic.
Post edited January 08, 2018 by lanipcga