It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the X games after X3:Reunion, so X3:Terran Conflict and onwards, recieved an update today :-)
Tauto: It made me,unhappy.
dtgreene: How come?

A law passes that expands, rather than restricts, your rights (whether or not you actually take advantage of it) and the rights of others, and it somehow makes you unhappy?

Could you please explain?
Yes,real simple terms for you.God created Adam and Eve,not Adam and Adam nor Eve and Eve.
Did this thread just get merged with the Corny Joke thread?

A law passes that expands, rather than restricts, your rights (whether or not you actually take advantage of it) and the rights of others, and it somehow makes you unhappy?

Tauto: Yes,real simple terms for you.God created Adam and Eve,not Adam and Adam nor Eve and Eve.
PREACH God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
being notified that dmc hd collection coming to pc made me really happy today
Post edited December 08, 2017 by SkelettalAngel

Tauto: Yes,real simple terms for you.God created Adam and Eve,not Adam and Adam nor Eve and Eve.
It's not that simple.

* Which god are you referring to? I certainly hope that you aren't referring to a certain jealous god who (supposedly) flooded the entire world in anger; there are so many other gods that are not nearly as nasty.

* Does it really matter how things are created? After all, you were born without any knowledge of written English, and here you are writing in English. Remember, when the Big Bang occurred, there were no humans; there wasn't even an Earth back then! Just because something didn't exist back then doesn't mean it doesn't exist now.

* Also, are you sure it isn't Madam and Steve?

(Disclaimer (or knot): I am an atheist; the deity I (do not) believe in is the goddess Athe.)

As for the original question: Rebutting a "simple" argument in a playful way is fun.
Is it too late to close this thread?
Post edited December 08, 2017 by tinyE
In other (unrelated, off course) news:

My current no-Moon-Pearl run of Zelda: A Link to the Past:

I finally managed to get the Cane of Byrna!

(It's actually rather tricky, as it is necessary to do some moon pearl emulation and YBA, and afterwords I can't die even with a fairy.)
dtgreene: Which god are you referring to?
Transgod, the god of transsexuals.

Here are the 10 Commandments:

1. You shall have no other LGBTIQWERTYs before me.

2. You shall not make dildos.

3. You shall not take the name of the Translord in vain.

4. Remember the Tranny day, to keep it holeless.

5. Honour your gender reassignment doctor and your psychiatrist.

6. You shall not marry.

7. You shall not commit sexy time.

8. You shall not steal the opposite sex's underwear.

9. You shall not bear false genitals.

10. You shall not covet the pubis region.
Bayonetta 2 on the Nintendo Switch (now I don't need to turn on my Wii U to play it).

Oh, and I guess Bayonetta 3 too.
low rated
dtgreene: It's not that simple.

* Which god are you referring to? I certainly hope that you aren't referring to a certain jealous god who (supposedly) flooded the entire world in anger; there are so many other gods that are not nearly as nasty.

* Does it really matter how things are created? After all, you were born without any knowledge of written English, and here you are writing in English. Remember, when the Big Bang occurred, there were no humans; there wasn't even an Earth back then! Just because something didn't exist back then doesn't mean it doesn't exist now.

* Also, are you sure it isn't Madam and Steve?

(Disclaimer (or knot): I am an atheist; the deity I (do not) believe in is the goddess Athe.)

As for the original question: Rebutting a "simple" argument in a playful way is fun.
Not into religious wars here or anywhere else as they will always end the same.I have my beliefs and you have your's and I don't care what way you swing but I have the RIGHT to object to my Governments decision and not like it without being asked stupid questions in a kiddies forum as to why.
Got a mark of 100% on my Engrish test today!
Tauto: I have the RIGHT to object to my Governments decision and not like it without being asked stupid questions in a kiddies forum as to why.
There's no such thing as "the right to not be asked questions." You just have the right not to answer them.

But could we try and not get this thread closed, maybe?
Kleetus: *Covered in vomit*
Now I'm begining to understand alot, about what I see on the forums.....
Tauto: I have the RIGHT to object to my Governments decision and not like it without being asked stupid questions in a kiddies forum as to why.
plagren: There's no such thing as "the right to not be asked questions." You just have the right not to answer them.

But could we try and not get this thread closed, maybe?
I don't care wether it's closed or not and would appreciate you trying not to blame me if it happens,after all I'm not the person that asked that question.Maybe you should ask that other person as to why it wishes to add animosity by butting in.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Tauto
Tauto: Maybe you should ask that other person as to why it wishes to add animosity by butting in.
How did she (the "it" is really damn childish) butt in, when you were the one who started the "conversation" by replying to her?

Edit: OK, apparently "it" was referring to tinyE rather than dtgreene. I have no idea what he has to do with this, but sure... I'm not worried of the thread getting closed because tinyE hinted at it, but because the thread's filling with shit.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by plagren