It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opalescence_: Just joined yesterday. I had been wanting Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines for awhile, got it for $5 through the welcome offer. :)
welcome :D

Come for the punch and pie, stay for the games.
BAMA MADE THE FINAL FOUR!

Roll Tide!
low rated
Seeing the lies from the snakes in here.
What made me happy today?

Well given the day has just begun, I'll keep it simple - being alive. Some people will do anything to make their lives worse, but I try to stay upbeat and improve myself slightly each day.

After all, I'm in competition with no one but myself.
-Cym
8 inches of snow today
4-6 more tonight.

Right now I'm happy about it but I might have to move this post to the bitch thread as the day progresses. :P
tinyE: 8 inches of snow today
4-6 more tonight.

Right now I'm happy about it but I might have to move this post to the bitch thread as the day progresses. :P
Keep us posted on the weather at the Overlook Hotel
Wrecking opponents' cars in Flatout 2! :]
ciemnogrodzianin: Wrecking opponents' cars in Flatout 2! :]
Have you managed to launch another driver yet? If you can stear your opponents car into a wall or tree with enough force you can send the driver flying.
getting to know that ac4 is going to be free next week
I'm getting ready to go into work, and again, I'm grateful I have a permanent, steady job. For those on the hunt, keep your chin up! Something will come along :D
tinyE: Have you managed to launch another driver yet? If you can stear your opponents car into a wall or tree with enough force you can send the driver flying.
I tried that manoeuvre quite often, but never looked back to check.
However usually I am the one who is flying around ;)

The main problem with the game is that in my case winning (ie. being the first) is possible only when I'm avoiding other cars and drive focused on the road. But it's quite hard to be focused, because of that terrible temptation to hit, crash and destroy your opponents... :D
Had a nice and rainy day today : 35mm fell in total.
Nothing.
low rated
Seeing the ''no lives'' still persist with the down voting,FFS get a life! yuk yuk yuk.
tinyE: Have you managed to launch another driver yet? If you can stear your opponents car into a wall or tree with enough force you can send the driver flying.
ciemnogrodzianin: I tried that manoeuvre quite often, but never looked back to check.
However usually I am the one who is flying around ;)
OH YOU'LL KNOW! XD The game will tell you and you'll hear the poor bastard scream as he goes through the windshield.

Again, very high brow sophisticated stuff. :P

and BTW I just got my power back after several hours so sorry on my lateness with replies.
Post edited December 06, 2017 by tinyE