It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've had that feeling, what do you feel like, crabs?
Finally had a smooth drive through Chicago. 5th gear the whole way, until the toll booth on I-90 near Hwy 31. The secret, apparently, is to hit the outskirts at 1:30 in the morning. Probably never be that lucky again, but it was about as enjoyable as a drive thru Chicago can possibly be.

Long drive yesterday and today. Left eastern Maryland at 2pm and rolled into the garage at 7am this morning. 18 hours, with a couple catnaps at rest areas. Stupid move, but after 2 weeks on the road I was ready to get home.
deleted
Fairfox: Welp, managed to fix mah hair nightmare. FIX FIX FIX.
It looks good! :D
Fairfox: Welp, managed to fix mah hair nightmare. FIX FIX FIX.
Who are you and what have you done to Fairfox?
deleted
Post edited October 29, 2017 by Fairfox
tinyE: It looks good! :D
Fairfox: I was goin' to make a joke about pastries (which wouldn't have been original, sure), but... I don't know my pastries :/. Imma cake gal. I mean I like pastries, but what are they?

Fairfox:
Fairfox:
I found about 50 good pictures for that post but most of the people in them were REALLY ugly. I didn't want to look like I was insulting you, so I chose that one. The buns had nothing to do with it. :P
deleted
Attachments:
tinyE: I found about 50 good pictures for that post but most of the people in them were REALLY ugly. I didn't want to look like I was insulting you, so I chose that one. The buns had nothing to do with it. :P
Fairfox: With better shoes.
If that hair was dishwater blonde that would be me.
Cut my first Pumpkin today it took me some time to remove all the unwanted stuff and work
around two bad spots but overall i think it turned out quite well.
Attachments:
Dreaganos: Cut my first Pumpkin today it took me some time to remove all the unwanted stuff and work
Same here, though I'm not totally happy with it. My heart wasn't in this and it just turned out sloppy.
Attachments:
cjol.jpg (94 Kb)
Dreaganos: Cut my first Pumpkin today it took me some time to remove all the unwanted stuff and work
tinyE: Same here, though I'm not totally happy with it. My heart wasn't in this and it just turned out sloppy.
Yeah i see it, the 3D effect of the tentacles lashing out to the new worshippers could be better.
tinyE: Same here, though I'm not totally happy with it. My heart wasn't in this and it just turned out sloppy.
Dreaganos: Yeah i see it, the 3D effect of the tentacles lashing out to the new worshippers could be better.
Seriously. I am impressed with your cut, i mean it, but that Cthulhu is a real carving. Can you imagine the precision that goes into something like that? :O Blows my mind.
Dreaganos: Yeah i see it, the 3D effect of the tentacles lashing out to the new worshippers could be better.
tinyE: Seriously. I am impressed with your cut, i mean it, but that Cthulhu is a real carving. Can you imagine the precision that goes into something like that? :O Blows my mind.
Thanks. Yeah that Cthulhu pumpkin is some real fine craftsmanship. That sure took time, practice and a steady hand. :)
The tax reform bill is looking mighty good!

And they even left the 401Ks alone!

Yabba Dabba Doo!
Fairfox: lolz, oh no, no no no... "Nightmare" not being this, but... something else. Something bad. Something not blue, but a weird, horrible new color as yet unseen by any other human eye, twinned (yah, there's more) with a strange, horrible cut that gave odd-lookin', really fo' realz blunt bangs (which I Most Lee don't suit). I* managed to fix it back to this, which is obvs the best anybody can get. I mean with perfection there's nowhere to go but down, right? Downside is my hair is shorter again (<--) rather than longer (see: old avvy?), but whatevs, I rock it.
No, I was referring to the mostly intact spelling in the previous post. =)
Post edited November 03, 2017 by Alaric.us