It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The weather forecast. A lovely weekend of rain and thunderstorms await.
Attachments:
forecast.png (27 Kb)
Matewis: The weather forecast. A lovely weekend of rain and thunderstorms await.
Perfect for gaming. Enjoy! (:
It's raining!!
CUBS LOSE!
CUBS LOSE!
Finally saw Spider-Man: Homecoming. It was pretty good.
cogadh: Finally saw Spider-Man: Homecoming. It was pretty good.
Oh hey, in a similar vein, I finally got to watch Kingsman: The Golden Circle, so that made me pretty happy.
Great movie btw, I'd totally recommend it!
I'm an old fart, so, Waking up made me happy....
Seriously, Watching the resident squirel do her happy dance when the peanut feeder was refilled and she was the first there, that made me happy.
Dejavous: I'm an old fart, so, Waking up made me happy....
Seriously, Watching the resident squirel do her happy dance when the peanut feeder was refilled and she was the first there, that made me happy.
Every time we fill the squirrel feeder the squirrel comes a long and then a falcon or eagle eats the squirrel. :P
Being back to Switzerland is mostly depressing, but :

1) I get to throw toilet paper into the toilet instead of stockpiling excrements in a little bin by my side.
2) I get to hop into hot showers without pre-planning it with the electric heater.
3) I miss some people very strongly but damn there's some awesome ones here. Gotta find a way to bring everyone to the same place.
4) Chocolate.

tinyE: and then a falcon or eagle eats the squirrel. :P
Does it make a happy dance, at least ?
Post edited October 20, 2017 by Telika
Getting the last pizza slice at my mom & pop shop down the street and others had to wait 10 minutes for pizza >:) and on top of that all of Ontario colleges are on strike so I am just wondering around doing shit and getting pissed off.
Post edited October 20, 2017 by DreamedArtist
Telika: Being back to Switzerland is mostly depressing, but :

1) I get to throw toilet paper into the toilet instead of stockpiling excrements in a little bin by my side.
2) I get to hop into hot showers without pre-planning it with the electric heater.
3) I miss some people very strongly but damn there's some awesome ones here. Gotta find a way to bring everyone to the same place.
4) Chocolate.

tinyE: and then a falcon or eagle eats the squirrel. :P
Telika: Does it make a happy dance, at least ?
I don't think birds of prey dance.
tinyE: I don't think birds of prey dance.
Well owls do, apparently. And exactly like me, on top of that.
Dejavous: I'm an old fart, so, Waking up made me happy....
tinyE: Every time we fill the squirrel feeder the squirrel comes a long and then a falcon or eagle eats the squirrel. :P
Guessing our hick town squirels are more paranoid, those raptors don't seem to be able to catch ours.:O
tinyE: Every time we fill the squirrel feeder the squirrel comes a long and then a falcon or eagle eats the squirrel. :P
Dejavous: Guessing our hick town squirels are more paranoid, those raptors don't seem to be able to catch ours.:O
I think ours are just fat and slow. :P
must be a northern squirel thing...
dailymail.co.uk has news article named Ninja-squirrel-escapes-clutches-hawk-JUMPING-bird-s-head-leaping-freedom

I can't post links, probably a sienority thing...
Post edited October 21, 2017 by Dejavous