It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Boston, the counter-protestors greatly outnumbered the Nazis, causing the Nazis to leave early.
low rated
dtgreene: .
Been pining for you, Deatrice.
deleted
Ran into a former classmate at the grocery store (not the one I mentioned in the other thread, fortunately).
Computer versions of Shovel Knight are getting the Battletoads level (currently exclusive to the Xbox One version) in October! Yes, that includes those who got the game from GOG as well as those playing on Linux!
F-ing finally!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whitehouse-gov-petition-label-antifa-terror-group-generates-290000-signatures-212648771.html
Ummm, Brad, that same group also acquired the same amount of signatures (in some cases way more) to release trump's tax returns, to impeach trump, and to build an actual Death Star. That site, We The People, came about from the Obama administration's fear that Americans were feeling too distanced from Washington and being ignored. They established the site with the promise that any petition receiving at least 100,000 signatures would receive an immediate reply from the White House. The most notable one made during the Obama Administration was the Death Star petition, which as promised, got a virtually instant reply. Every petition reaching the requisite 100,000 signatures during the trump Administration has been completely ignored, with special attention to trump himself who, in spite of over ONE MILLION signatures from the site, still insist no one cares about his tax returns. :P

As far as the Death Star petition, here is a word for word copy and paste from the actual reply stating the three main reasons for rejecting the proposed construction. If you even think I am making this up, feel free to go look it up yourself:

- The construction of the Death Star has been estimated to cost more than $850,000,000,000,000,000. We're working hard to reduce the deficit, not expand it.

- The Administration does not support blowing up planets.

- Why would we spend countless taxpayer dollars on a Death Star with a fundamental flaw that can be exploited by a one-man starship?
Post edited August 25, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE:
Aw, you miss the point of 290000 "fa" being "terrorized" and wanting to be recognized as such. Come on. Happy day. Look at all the neonazi snowflakes shivering. It's like christmas.
And it's not like any sitting President is bound by an online petition...

But hey, if that's what makes someone happy then more power to 'em. I guess.

----

What made me happy today? My sister is driving up from Texas today (left yesterday) with one of her daughters, and she texts the wife and I: "We're going to stop by the Spam Museum along the way. Want us to pick up anything for you?" Oh hell yeah! Two cases of Chorizo Spam, please! Can't get it locally anymore.
HereForTheBeer: And it's not like any sitting President is bound by an online petition...

----

What made me happy today? My sister is driving up from Texas today (left yesterday) with one of her daughters, and she texts the wife and I: "We're going to stop by the Spam Museum along the way. Want us to pick up anything for you?" Oh hell yeah! Two cases of Chorizo Spam, please! Can't get it locally anymore.
YOU HAVE A SPAM MUSEUM!?

SHUT DOWN THE B&B! I'm going! I'm going right now!
Got off work early today.
Nothing for now :(
HereForTheBeer: And it's not like any sitting President is bound by an online petition...

----

tinyE: YOU HAVE A SPAM MUSEUM!?

SHUT DOWN THE B&B! I'm going! I'm going right now!
Couple hours from here: http://www.spam.com/museum

Nom nom
Denuvo getting cracked on Agents of Mayhem. Hopefully, we'll see it on GOG soon.
Finally had my back surgery and now have no more joint pain!!!!!!