It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eksasol: Fortunately no, I just want to keep sugar and carb low in my diet and burn fats.
Are your hands on a diet for modelling?

Don't overdo it, nothing uglier than really skinny hands and fingers.
Today I found out that Mass Effect 2 is on the house on origin. Quite fancy indeed. Also ate some splendid food today :D
Erikspilivink: Today I found out that Mass Effect 2 is on the house on origin. Quite fancy indeed. Also ate some splendid food today :D
I was looking at the ME games last night. What spearates them from games like BioShock and DeadSpace?
Post edited January 05, 2017 by tinyE
Awesome Games Done Quick starts on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to a full week of watching speedruns :)
Erikspilivink: Also ate some splendid food today
Was it jambalaya from the Food Nazi?
tinyE: What spearates them from games like BioShock and DeadSpace?
Different titles, hence the different names.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Kleetus
Erikspilivink: Also ate some splendid food today
Kleetus: Was it jambalaya from the Food Nazi?
tinyE: What spearates them from games like BioShock and DeadSpace?
Kleetus: Different titles, hence the different names.
Every post you make to me gets sent strait to GOG Kleetus.
tinyE: Every post you make to me gets sent strait to GOG Kleetus.
We're friends now.

Friends since Dec 2016.

EDIT: BTW, what's GOG Kleetus?

If you're sending them to my hairdressing studio then stop it.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Kleetus
lolz.
I just survived an hour drive home in the middle of a blinding snow storm. I know you weirdos up north would probably just call it a dusting, but it's an odd sight down south. And when you can't see the lines in the road and the snow is pelting your windshield, it tends to pucker your butthole and turn your knuckles white. But I'm home and alive, and that makes me very happy.
Emob78: I just survived an hour drive home in the middle of a blinding snow storm. I know you weirdos up north would probably just call it a dusting, but it's an odd sight down south. And when you can't see the lines in the road and the snow is pelting your windshield, it tends to pucker your butthole and turn your knuckles white. But I'm home and alive, and that makes me very happy.
Just reading that little story made me laugh.
Hunched over the steering wheel and hanging on with a vice grip and just hoping some idiot doesn't nudge you in the rear end or side swipe you,speeding past.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Tauto
Emob78: I just survived an hour drive home in the middle of a blinding snow storm. I know you weirdos up north would probably just call it a dusting, but it's an odd sight down south. And when you can't see the lines in the road and the snow is pelting your windshield, it tends to pucker your butthole and turn your knuckles white. But I'm home and alive, and that makes me very happy.
There's a 3-word cure for that:

Soo
Buh
Roo

; )

Glad you're safe and sound.
I haven't driven in snow for a while since moved to Florida. Usually when it's snowing bad, a double lane road becomes one.

White knuckles driving if literal is a bad idea, you have to go with the flow. Swerving will cause fish tailing and losing control. Brake and accelerate with the wheels pointing straight help minimize this. Punching the brake and throttle pedals are also bad. It's kind of counter intuitive to driving on tarmac. When you put too much torque on the wheels and causing them to spin faster you will lose grip, so you need to ease the pedal to get going. For braking, if you punch the brakes, you will lock the wheels then your car will just slide toward the direction of its momentum, release the brake to in order to regain control.

If you're really confident you can use the snow to slow down, as the main driving line can get compacted or icy, but you can block your radiator with snow or drive into a snow bank if not careful.

Tauto: Just reading that little story made me laugh.
Hunched over the steering wheel and hanging on with a vice grip and just hoping some idiot doesn't nudge you in the rear end or side swipe you,speeding past.
Rear end hit-and-run accident is very common here where I live, twice a victim myself. I would like to drive one of those truck with front and rear bumpers and spiked nuts on the wheels. I began to realize why people drive those thing, they probably got tired of assholes on the road.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by eksasol
i love playing games and this is a great way to talk to people too lol
Just got back into Mount and Blade Warband after a 2-year hiatus. Had another of those "Holy crap - what time is it?!?" moments last night when I checked the phone and saw it was creeping up on 1 am.

What a great game. Time sink, to be sure.
Erikspilivink: Today I found out that Mass Effect 2 is on the house on origin. Quite fancy indeed. Also ate some splendid food today :D
tinyE: I was looking at the ME games last night. What spearates them from games like BioShock and DeadSpace?
What makes ME games different: Lack of horror, you get to pick your characters' looks gender and skills at the beginning of the game, companions, romances, being rpgs with action elements rather than action/first-person-shooter with rpg elements.