It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you can get a tin of those (go ahead and mix 'em up) in the mail today, and rush the delivery, they just might make it to me by Christmas! XD
Ah i just bribe the delivery guy with another box that should od the trick. :)

If you can get a tin of those (go ahead and mix 'em up) in the mail today, and rush the delivery, they just might make it to me by Christmas! XD
Dreaganos: Ah i just bribe the delivery guy with another box that should od the trick. :)
NO NO! He'll steal my package too, and I'll never get them, lol Give him a sample, and tell him he'll get his own tin after I get my delivery ;-)
Zoltan999: NO NO! He'll steal my package too, and I'll never get them, lol Give him a sample, and tell him he'll get his own tin after I get my delivery ;-)
The good old "more where that came from" it could work
Zoltan999: NO NO! He'll steal my package too, and I'll never get them, lol Give him a sample, and tell him he'll get his own tin after I get my delivery ;-)
Dreaganos: The good old "more where that came from" it could work
Yes indeedy, lol. Hey, you've now prompted me to go out and buy some ingredients to make some chocolate chip cookies myself. Next shopping trip, I'll def be picking up some ingredients, and then get down domestic style here for Christmas. It'll surprise my gf and her two boys when I show up there Christmas morning with a big tin of those along with some gifts. Have a great Christmas (or whatever you might celebrate otherwise) and happy Holidays. I'll eat a cookie in your memory for the inspiration, heh
Post edited December 17, 2016 by Zoltan999
Jack and coke. A match made in heaven.

A hot blonde shows you the way. It's not hard. Well, it is hard, but you get the idea. Jack and coke on the rocks. Keep 'em comin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2O0wN_wpFE
Emob78: Jack and coke. A match made in heaven.

A hot blonde shows you the way. It's not hard. Well, it is hard, but you get the idea. Jack and coke on the rocks. Keep 'em comin.
It's Brandy-7 territory up here. Good stuff.
Emob78: Jack and coke. A match made in heaven.

HereForTheBeer: It's Brandy-7 territory up here. Good stuff.
Down here we like to call it the drunk thread. lol. Way to go, emob, you're posting in the wrong thread again.

And now I'm groggy in the morning with a hangover. Time to head over to the 'bitch about life' thread. Ah... the cycle of life continues.
Emob78: And now I'm groggy in the morning with a hangover. Time to head over to the 'bitch about life' thread. Ah... the cycle of life continues.
And don't forget to duck in to the InfoWars thread for the latest news, infotainment and gossip.

It's where I like to go to be informed.
Made $100 today, bank was running a promotion that if you open an account and use it three times, you score $100.

So I opened an account, used it three times and promptly closed it.

Easiest $100 I ever made.

Well, not the easiest, I once sold vitamin C tabs as ecstasy to this guy that used to give me the shits.

These were Mega-C, he said the ecstasy was good quality and that he's never felt so good.
Post edited December 20, 2016 by Kleetus
Free food and wine at the "company" christmas party (I don't work at a company, I work at an art academy but "academy party" sounds silly lol :D )

and a shorter workday on top of that
Post edited December 20, 2016 by XYCat
deleted
I got a promotion and was promised another promotion (to fluffiest programmer) and a raise in 4 months. (That is, if I don't leave for an even better place.) People work decades for this. Awesome.
XYCat: Free food and wine at the "company" christmas party
Fairfox: Those are always teh best! I've been to work parties taht have gone ker-razy overboard with food 'n' drink. I've also! been to parties where you had to bring your own or get nazing. Liek, fo' real, advertized as such. Super lame. Where are you, Krampus?! :/

Still better than teh year one company had about about twenty packs of Ritz crackers, tho (wth).
Holiday parties seem to be slowly but surely heading for extinction like the dinosaurs these days, due to insurance liability issues. I know my old boss from years ago ended up no longer having/hosting them due to his insurance company threatening to cancel his business ins policy if he continued to do so. Larger companies seem to still have them, and can afford to host them at off site venues, which I suppose helps a lot.

Starmaker: I got a promotion and was promised another promotion (to fluffiest programmer) and a raise in 4 months. (That is, if I don't leave for an even better place.) People work decades for this. Awesome.
Congrats, that *is* awesome!
Starmaker: I got a promotion and was promised another promotion
Beware the promise of future promotions, it usually involves debauchery and sins of the flesh.
I need this coat and I'm close to pulling the trigger and getting it. If I can find it in black.

https://www.yeahitslit.com/products/junji-unisex-windbreaker-coat
Post edited December 21, 2016 by CARRiON.FLOWERS