It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMayer70: I've used approx 500Gb to backup all my 250 or so GOG items..... it's a lot of stuff!
tinyE: And I only get 10gb a month for everything so you can imagine how long it would take for me. ;P
You basically got an upgraded version of a cellphone data plan as your main internet connection. Do they throttle you for going over your limit?
Post edited December 12, 2016 by vidsgame
tinyE: And I only get 10gb a month for everything so you can imagine how long it would take for me. ;P
vidsgame: You basically got an upgraded version of a cellphone data plan as your main internet connection. Do they throttle you for going over your limit?
Yeah. I can buy more and I do but that gets pretty expensive.

Oh, and cellphones don't work here. :P
Post edited December 12, 2016 by tinyE
vidsgame: You basically got an upgraded version of a cellphone data plan as your main internet connection. Do they throttle you for going over your limit?
tinyE: Yeah. I can buy more and I do but that gets pretty expensive.
You could slowly download a couple games a month, assuming you have the space on your computer. That's probably what I would, of course out of 800 I'd choose the ones most important to me, but I'd only do that because "the cloud" is something I'm having trouble adapting to. I'm more of an offline man.
tinyE: Yeah. I can buy more and I do but that gets pretty expensive.
vidsgame: You could slowly download a couple games a month, assuming you have the space on your computer. That's probably what I would, of course out of 800 I'd choose the ones most important to me, but I'd only do that because "the cloud" is something I'm having trouble adapting to. I'm more of an offline man.
Cloud just seems off to me, but then maybe I'm just paranoid. I;m just not really big on it's concept for some reason.

I hope we aren't derailing this thread too much.
vidsgame: You could slowly download a couple games a month, assuming you have the space on your computer. That's probably what I would, of course out of 800 I'd choose the ones most important to me, but I'd only do that because "the cloud" is something I'm having trouble adapting to. I'm more of an offline man.
tinyE: Cloud just seems off to me, but then maybe I'm just paranoid. I;m just not really big on it's concept for some reason.

I know what you mean. People would probably give us flak for it but I like having everything offline and I really dislike this trend with the cloud and that's why I'm really happy overall about this site.
Post edited December 12, 2016 by vidsgame
tinyE: Cloud just seems off to me, but then maybe I'm just paranoid. I;m just not really big on it's concept for some reason.

Online cloud services are fine, just don't store bank details, or your pr0n collection! :D

JMayer70: Online cloud services are fine, just don't store bank details, or your pr0n collection! :D
In all seriousness, I do believe pr0n sites are on the cloud now as well. Anyway, you're right avoid saving your bank statements and pr0n on Dropbox. Teehee.
I finally tried out the structure gel for acrylic paintings and got this "Eureka!" moment where I finally found the kind of textures I want in my paintings. Now I'm gonna have a lot of experimentations ahead :)
Bought myself a SR357 airgun. Squirrel stew anyone?

(bound to get dislikes)
Seeing my rep after a year without gog. You don't know how awesome it is to go from 70 to -9 until it happens to you. <3
eksasol: Bought myself a SR357 airgun.
Terrorist.
Amadren: Seeing my rep after a year without gog. You don't know how awesome it is to go from 70 to -9 until it happens to you. <3
I'm 1200 to 100 myself. XD
Amadren: Seeing my rep after a year without gog. You don't know how awesome it is to go from 70 to -9 until it happens to you. <3
tinyE: I'm 1200 to 100 myself. XD
<3
tinyE: I'm 1200 to 100 myself.
And how many people's rep have you trashed?
Drove 7 hours to fix the customer problem in 15 minutes. Easy - and stupid - money for something the OEM should have figured out over the phone.

That easy fix gives me a leg up on getting the next machine taken care of before it gets cold in a couple days. Next shop doesn't have heat and it's going down to 16F Wednesday and 11F Thursday. Inside the building only adds about 5-10 degrees to that. Working on below-freezing steel is no fun.