It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eksasol: .
I would like to visit your Floridian hydroponic tomato nursery and lay under a grow light naked to germinate.
Tonight I'm having homemade wedges, using regular potatoes and sweet potatoes which have been parboiled.

They are then scraped with a fork to create ridges, sprinkled with a Kleetus family concoction of secret herbs and spices, then roasted at 210 degrees C.

Served with a sour cream and chives dip that I prepared earlier.

The wedges are cooking now, I can smell the wedginess.
Kleetus: using regular potatoes
you shouldn't eat your family :(
bela555: you shouldn't eat your family
Am I making you Hungary?
bela555: you shouldn't eat your family
Kleetus: Am I making you Hungary?
no but you are making potato jokes
bela555: .
*Hugs*
bela555: .
Kleetus: *Hugs*
*Potato*
bela555: *Potato*
*Wedgie*
Italy referendum, of course! One reason i respect FOREIGN politicians, is that they have some decency, honesty and honor. NO, means NO and a promise to step down, kudos to the man! Not like our despicable little leftards, this side, who almost weekly promise to step down and instead they glue themselves harder on that chair! Not like our own amoral cretins, who take a "NO" and transform it into yessir-please-faq-us-harder-and-deeper!

I respect men with balls and politicians with honesty. Rare kind, the both of them, dying breed, also! Best wishes to Italy and may it soon escape the clutches of that fiend of a Union, "european" only in name, alas... 5 stars and Grillo, another victory for the right side, or the "right" side, yet certainly, the *right* side!

Austria got herself another one of those "greenworms" (this type of parasitic filth set the foundations for completely undoing "Other", this side, inside job, inside out, since many decades ago; never mind them though, they are so going to learn the hard way the consequences of "Greenworms" presence amidst the natural political habitat/background, lol)... But what can you do? You can't have total victory everywhere, some battles can and will be lost!

3 Cheers for those who aren't braindead or lefterous-cancered!
Post edited December 05, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I respect men with balls
Thank you, I've always thought my testicles demanded respect.

Everyone that's ever looked at them has immediately fallen to their knees in honour.

All hail the testis.
Nothing, simple as.
OldFatGuy: Scratching my balls made the itch go away. This made me happy and was the highlight of my day.
Wait! Of course! I did this too! Ok that's one reason at least!
OldFatGuy: Scratching my balls made the itch go away. This made me happy and was the highlight of my day.
Ah yes, I did that too today..... very much happiness making!
Post edited December 05, 2016 by JMayer70
JMayer70: Nothing, simple as.
JMayer70: Wait! Of course! I did this too! Ok that's one reason at least!
JMayer70: Ah yes, I did that too today..... very much happiness making!
That's not so easy for some of us. :P
tinyE: That's not so easy for some of us.
What do you mean, do you have eczema or some sort of skin condition?
tinyE: That's not so easy for some of us.
Kleetus: What do you mean, do you have eczema or some sort of skin condition?
Very much so indeedy!
JMayer70: Nothing, simple as.

Wait! Of course! I did this too! Ok that's one reason at least!

Ah yes, I did that too today..... very much happiness making!
tinyE: That's not so easy for some of us. :P
I won't ask why..... ah heck, can't resist it. Why?