It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have some IRL friends who really do care about me and were willing to give me hugs; that does help a little.
dtgreene: I have some IRL friends who really do care about me and were willing to give me hugs; that does help a little.
Do you ever get people that hug just a bit too tight or hang on for too long?
Kleetus: Do you ever get people that hug just a bit too tight or hang on for too long?
That's you.
eksasol: That's you.
I wouldn't let go if I was shaking your beautiful hands.

BTW, next pic can you please make sure it's of your cuticle?

I think you'd have gorgeous cuticles.
eksasol: That's you.
Kleetus: I wouldn't let go if I was shaking your beautiful hands.

BTW, next pic can you please make sure it's of your cuticle?

I think you'd have gorgeous cuticles.
I bite my nails, my cuticles are nice, but I probably don't want people to see my nails.
eksasol: my cuticles are nice, but I probably don't want people to see my nails.
If you're a bit shy then put on some fingerless gloves, although that may be a bit too provocative and sexy.

At least make sure they aren't fishnet or palmless gloves.
Here we go! Better grab a beer...
Post edited November 10, 2016 by CARRiON.FLOWERS
That's why I'm, uh, here. ; )
Even though not everyone might like me, there are always people who care about me (family, friends, etc.) and I should spend more time with them rather than with the people who do not care about me.
Emob78: I'm a bit tired of seeing threads about weather, food or games and every other post is 'blah blah blah but at least Donald Trump isn't president!'
Well, you won't have to worry about reading that for, oh, about 4 years. Haha!
Emob78: I'm a bit tired of seeing threads about weather, food or games and every other post is 'blah blah blah but at least Donald Trump isn't president!'
HereForTheBeer: Well, you won't have to worry about reading that for, oh, about 4 years. Haha!
Could be worse, could be 8 years like the last one. I'm glad he's gone, I was sick of seeing his face and shitty speeches.
Post edited November 10, 2016 by eksasol
HereForTheBeer: Well, you won't have to worry about reading that for, oh, about 4 years. Haha!
eksasol: Could be worse, could be 8 years like the last one. I'm glad he's gone, I was sick of seeing his face and shitty speeches.
Well, I don't mean that as a comment on the "who" in particular, but just that whoever it is, people won't be able to say that any more for a while.

Other than that, beautiful fall day out here. Now I just need to get the HVAC guys to come out and get this heat system going. Freezing my everything off out here in the shop and office.
HereForTheBeer: Other than that, beautiful fall day out here.
I would like to visit your rural estate and live with you as a loving family member.
HereForTheBeer: Other than that, beautiful fall day out here.
Kleetus: I would like to visit your rural estate and live with you as a loving family member.
Wait til I post some snow pics. Only been here about 4-5 months so we haven't yet seen winter at this place, but it has the potential to be pretty obnoxious. Make that pretty and obnoxious. Having said that, we might get off light this year. Anyway, gotta at least tolerate snow to live up here.
HereForTheBeer: Wait til I post some snow pics.
I've never seen snow.

I'd love to lay naked in it face down and do snow angels.

Not sure if you want to know this, but sometimes when I defrost my freezer I get the ice and rub it on my chest while calling myself names.