It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Like most everyone on the nets, I saw this and it made me feel all sorts of sideways.

And I know, I know, I know... but it still did.
high rated
I got to be part of a music video today, holding my baby in one arm, my wife and I swinging our toddler between us, strolling down the street with 3 dozen of our friends singing and waving sparklers around!
Got a new gym machine for cheap. Have been working out assiduously now...feels good.

Next month, I'll get a ps3 (since I love beat 'em ups, jrpgs, last of us and wwe games).

Congrats again on choosing Jolla! Your order has just shipped and will be delivered to you by FedEx.
The above made me first happy (yay, shipped!), then uncertain (... wait, FedEx? ... aka. "we only deliver personally rather than let you pick the package up at a delivery point at your leisure like any sensible company would, and only deliver during working hours at that when you're (wait for it...) at work"? fuck).
Post edited March 12, 2014 by Maighstir
misteryo: I got to be part of a music video today, holding my baby in one arm, my wife and I swinging our toddler between us, strolling down the street with 3 dozen of our friends singing and waving sparklers around!
What is Justin Bieber really like?
misteryo: I got to be part of a music video today, holding my baby in one arm, my wife and I swinging our toddler between us, strolling down the street with 3 dozen of our friends singing and waving sparklers around!
tinyE: What is Justin Bieber really like?
Shorter than I thought he'd be.
tinyE: What is Justin Bieber really like?
misteryo: Shorter than I thought he'd be.
Thanks for having a sense of humor about that post. Seriously, congrats to you and your family. :D
misteryo: Shorter than I thought he'd be.
tinyE: Thanks for having a sense of humor about that post. Seriously, congrats to you and your family. :D
;)

Hope your flooding problems abate.
What made me happy today... I'd have to say sitting down, recording some guitar which lead to the creation of a song which lead to the plan to create an album... That made me happy today :)
Got my 1.5 year old daughter to say Opeth :D
kalmis666: Got my 1.5 year old daughter to say Opeth :D
Now get her to say "Dee Aww Em Fwee!"

I had someone in Germany contact me today, looking for parts for their machine. Clearly the new website is working, but now I have to figure out what it takes to ship commercial products overseas. More exposure is good, though.
As I threatened in another thread I 'work' on my little Alien Breed clone. I started last Friday and it's the first time I make a game so I'm a little astonished how far I have actually got so far.
I'm not sure if it makes me happy but it's kind of satisfying.
Met my ex yesterday. She stopped the goddam elevator and hollered out to me. She seemed very pleased to see me (I was a dick when I was younger) and I can see that she still 'loves' me. And after all these years she still looks perfectly bangable and everything.

Exchanged numbers and we were talking till 3 am. Still, I am not going back to her. ..no chance in hell!

At the most we could be friends with benefits.
Post edited March 13, 2014 by Lionel212008
Lionel212008: Met my ex yesterday. She stopped the goddam elevator and hollered out to me. She seemed very pleased to see me (I was a dick when I was younger) and I can see that she still 'loves' me. And after all these years she still looks perfectly bangable and everything.

Exchanged numbers and we were talking till 3 am. Still, I am not going back to her. ..no chance in hell!

hmmmmm, i venture, one look at this post and shed feel a lot differently.
The world population is nearly 7 billion. Conservative estimates would indicate that worldover there are at least 853 million single attractive women that I might like. Of these, I 'd reckon that at least 8.5 million would be in my country.

Ergo, it is no big deal even if she does read this post since there are opportunities abound.

Lionel212008: Met my ex yesterday. She stopped the goddam elevator and hollered out to me. She seemed very pleased to see me (I was a dick when I was younger) and I can see that she still 'loves' me. And after all these years she still looks perfectly bangable and everything.

falster: hmmmmm, i venture, one look at this post and shed feel a lot differently.
Post edited March 13, 2014 by Lionel212008