It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

got my bridge
For a brief glorious moment, I thought that perhaps, just perhaps today's parliamentary impeachment proceedings against our p.o.s president might be successful. No such luck today : 143 votes vs 233 votes :(
Got an email this morning that I'll receive a book I ordered today.
The Annotated Turing

And popcorn.

The book and popcorn just arrived, yeah!
Post edited April 06, 2016 by justanoldgamer
Today... Ah... I cheated time once again. Seizing in the present something that i should have lived in the past, but some cretins ruined for me and stole away, back in the day. I enjoyed a perfect... Whoops! This time i cannot even tell. This has to be the single worst thing, most heinous, most despicable, the worst really i could ever do, at least from other people's viewpoint, even though my motives were the best and i was really honest and nice. I savored the most indecent thing in this dimension... And i gave a gentle pat on the serpent's head, who delivered the tasty fruit of temptation to the right place. Sin is sweet, temptation can work both ways, anyone can exploit that! I finally realized even my most deep, base and villainous fantasy of mine and most importantly, without even breaking a single egg!

Now, only ONE thing i lack and i am going to lack forever. The only thing i ever wanted, the only thing i ever needed, the only thing others decided i cannot have. The only thing i felt for others until they abused me and ate me for breakfast raw! But worry not, ol' Bradley now cheats LIFE and TIME in his own leisure!

Everything i desire; belongs to ME, once i decide that!
Post edited April 06, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
How ironic is it that with all of his talk of warning labels, Bradley is the only thing here that actually needs one. :P
Finally, Finally, my internet broadband provider was able to visit and repair my slow connection speed.
There had been a fault at the exchange since last Wednesday which had failed to reset itself properly.
So for over a week I had a download speed of 0.1 MB/s (according to GOG)
Now it is back up to 0.3/0.4 MB/s!
At last I can download my Baldur's Gate EE bundle I purchased last weekend...
Probably see you all in the summer, now :)
I don't know.. Beer and gambling? ^^ Usually they are worst things ever when combined but now I can afford games!
I finally managed to beat the second to last Caesar 3 level! I read up on some FAQs on Caesar 3 Heaven and discovered some interesting things about how the mechanics work that I didn't know about, in particular the 'Get Goods' command and specifically how the market buyer behaves. Now I'm going to use this knowledge to build a totally badass city on the final Londinium level!
Attachments:
caesar3.jpg (483 Kb)
Ice cream.
Quiet hotel, which can be a bit of a miracle on a weekend. Often they get infested Friday and Saturday nights with those who don't understand hotel etiquette, aka kids and their over-permissive dumbass parents.
Stuff.. =)

I bought games.. I lost those.. I totally suck.
I'm eating chicken for dinner.

My favorite meat used to be beef and while I still love a good blue (very rare) steak I now prefer chicken.
Checked on my garden transplants, (peppers, tomatoes, coleus flowers) only one tomato plant looks stressed from the move. Very happy so far with the results.

All I have do now is keep them watered/fertilized and wait until July when God sends his swarm of locusts to destroy all of my hard work.
justanoldgamer: I'm eating chicken for dinner.

My favorite meat used to be beef and while I still love a good blue (very rare) steak I now prefer chicken.
What's wrong with common beef?
justanoldgamer: I'm eating chicken for dinner.

dtgreene: What's wrong with common beef?
I was actually half way through a serious answer before a spotted the pun.