It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It rained today!
Also , played the talos principe and remember me. Really enjoying both of them
It was warm today (70+ F).

Of course, it has now dropped down to around freezing.

Weather can change so drastically in such a short time.
Got a bunch of great books on the cheap. Used book stores kick ass.
Niggles: FINALLY have a job lined up. Ongoing full hours casual in a warehouse LOL. Working!!! YES!!
gogamess: Congrats! ^_^
thanks!!
Niggles: FINALLY have a job lined up. Ongoing full hours casual in a warehouse LOL. Working!!! YES!!
tinyE: Congrats!

I use to work in a warehouse.

I got fired.
thanks ;).
Post edited April 04, 2016 by Niggles
Congrats.

I'm happy because Niggles will buy us games as is traditional for a GOG user starting a new job.

I'm going for a beer run, I'll tell them to charge you as is also traditional.
Went to store got 5 jacks pizzas for 10 bucks then saw coke had a sale 2 cases for 10 bucks
and then came on here and saw Sid Meier's Prates the updated reboot 2005 version for 5 bucks

now this is a lucky day :)
Can't think of anything.
Seriously now:

I figured out how to play "Don't starve". I used to die every first night as somehow I did not pay attention to the button on the left AND never picked the necessary ingredient to make fire which might have made me notice the buttons.

Maybe I'll figure out terraria now although I was able to build myself a rudimentary refuge last time.
justanoldgamer: Seriously now:

I figured out how to play "Don't starve". I used to die every first night as somehow I did not pay attention to the button on the left AND never picked the necessary ingredient to make fire which might have made me notice the buttons.

Maybe I'll figure out terraria now although I was able to build myself a rudimentary refuge last time.
Terraria is a hell of a lot easier than Don't Starve! :P
justanoldgamer: ...
If you do figure it out, say goodbye to a couple of weeks of a your life. Glorious weeks though :)
I finally managed to loose all extra kilos i put during christmas and new year's! And a bonus 2!
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Thats our Bradley!!!
justanoldgamer: ...
Matewis: If you do figure it out, say goodbye to a couple of weeks of a your life. Glorious weeks though :)
Couple weeks? Hah! This stupid game has sucked up so much of my limited game time, the other titles are getting pissed at me.
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Emachine9643: Thats our Bradley!!!
*Our*? Somehow, i really think i don't belong here. Certain people make sure to regularly remind me of that. Probably they themselves are being regularly reminded by other people that they don't belong elsewhere in retrospect, too, but oh well...

Our... Our. Somehow i can never relate with this word. I don't belong anywhere. And i am on no one's side, because no one is on my side. Yet still, oddly, i would like to stay at that word. Our... Damn, i still can't comprehend its essence. Probably i will never be allowed to. That, too, makes me happy; cause and causality...
tinyE: Congrats!

I use to work in a warehouse.

I got fired.
I, too was fired from my glorious position of working in a warehouse. I'm sensing a theme here...GOG is composed of fired (and soon to be fired) warehouse workers!