It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today is Friday, and it's the end of my first week at the new job :)
Leucius: Today is Friday, and it's the end of my first week at the new job :)
And how it was that first week? ;)
Went to the wildlife park with my two-year old. We fed acorns to the wild boars. :-)
My finally got my Razer Goliathus Control edition mousemad (large one)...from China. For the price i paid i had -some- doubt id get anything at all to begin with, but it seems i actually got the real thing \o/
That last night is over with (fingers crossed) felt sooo ill!
Post edited February 21, 2014 by chezybezy
- I'm alive today.
- Playing GOGs.
- Finding out, how I want to live the rest of my life.
Post edited February 21, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Leucius: Today is Friday, and it's the end of my first week at the new job :)
Thespian*: And how it was that first week? ;)
It was wonderful. I normally sleep very well, but this week I've been sleeping even better. More physical than last job, but not overwhelming. Good people that I work for, a family business, and I take pride in working for them.
What made me happy? Just realizing that graphics dont make good rpgs, stats/story and ability to problem solve do.
Piranjade: Went to the wildlife park with my two-year old. We fed acorns to the wild boars. :-)
That sounds lovely!
What made me happy today was for the first time in years (besides getting the swine flu last year) I smoked less than a pack of cigarettes.
Tonights Wishbone Ash gig. I'll be reeling from this one for a while, they sounded fantastic, and are really nice, approachable blokes to boot. Check'em out live if you get a chance; it's just Andy Powell left from the original lineup, but they're tight as hell.

Apart from two songs from their hot-off-the-press-new album "Blue Horizon" (apparently this was literally the first time it's been available anywhere, so all copies sold at the venue were autographed) they pretty much played a crowd-pleaser "oldies goldies" set-list, with the "Live Dates" live album in its entirety plus a few others.

Show clearly didn't sell out (we were there early and it looked pretty bad for a while, but fortunately the place was quite packed in the end, and the crowd was really great I must say), yet they played two encores, totaling a little over 2 hours. And they came out pretty quickly afterwards for photos, autographs and all that.
Really glad we got to see them, turned into probably one of my favourite gigs.
Hehehe
valdaintheking: Hehehe
We really dont want to know.
I was happy when I got to work and found out I have an extra day this weekend :D
My sister's birthday.

Steak and shrimps for dinner.