It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darksiders! At last mine! At last i will be able to play through the series! I am so glad i cancelled my preorder back in 2012. DLC severely mutilated and scattered, sold for a ridiculously high price if you wanted to get it complete and what's worse? Steam exclusive.

GoG made me happy. Not only it finally brought it here, but for even less than 20 euros all in all, i now got the entire franchise package! Patience is always rewarded!
Cunning bookend acquisition/management -> moar room ! for moar books !
Got a very nice gift from ChaunceyK
While taking a beer out of the fridge I looked out my kitchen window to the sun setting behind the school in front of my home.

It made me think of our Universe, quite a big place started over ten billions years ago in a mysterious event we call the big bang. If humanity and its descendant survive billions of years, then no matter what, there will always be more to explore. If we don't than chance are that another intelligent specie out there will. Our Universe will end one day, much before then it's not unlikely that someone, somewhere, will know how it started, and how to reach others that started in similar circumstances.

Hope for infinite knowledge made me happy today.
Playing peekaboo. No, it's not a euphemism.
It's only 10am so I'm sure there's plenty of other things to make me happy :)
My fiancé and I finally built our dream house:-) Just passed my state boards as a Psychologist, and after years of moving from place to place, living with my parents for two years, we were finally able to build our own home! Saw the blue prints last week! (and oh yes, they will be framed). Happy to be alive and live life to the fullest! Oh and I am almost done with Witcher 3--level 46--finished all the secondary quests, witcher contracts and treasure quests. On to Witcher 2 by the end of the week!
ria050186: My fiancé and I finally built our dream house:-) Just passed my state boards as a Psychologist, and after years of moving from place to place, living with my parents for two years, we were finally able to build our own home! Saw the blue prints last week! (and oh yes, they will be framed). Happy to be alive and live life to the fullest! Oh and I am almost done with Witcher 3--level 46--finished all the secondary quests, witcher contracts and treasure quests. On to Witcher 2 by the end of the week!
You're playing 3 before 2?
ria050186: My fiancé and I finally built our dream house:-) Just passed my state boards as a Psychologist, and after years of moving from place to place, living with my parents for two years, we were finally able to build our own home! Saw the blue prints last week! (and oh yes, they will be framed). Happy to be alive and live life to the fullest! Oh and I am almost done with Witcher 3--level 46--finished all the secondary quests, witcher contracts and treasure quests. On to Witcher 2 by the end of the week!
pimpmonkey2382.313: You're playing 3 before 2?
I know, strange. I was told you didn't have to play one and two before three. It would be easy enough to follow as if the whole story started from the very begining. It wasn't too bad to follow to be honest. I was just way to involved in the game to care! I actually just finished dl Witcher 2 and a little weary of using my keyboard for this game...we'll see how it goes...
pimpmonkey2382.313: You're playing 3 before 2?
Not addressed to me but I played the Gabriel Knight series in reverse, in fact I still have to play the first one. I have both the original and the 20th anniversary "remake" in my library. 2 and 3 were the two best adventure games I ever played. It's too bad that 3 might seem dated to anyone who's read Dan Browns most famous novel.

Since this is one of my favorite thread here I'll add the following so this post is on topic:
Experimentation has shown me today that I don't know as much as I though I did about diodes (a basic electronic part) or basic electrical testing equipment, that or my testing equipments calibration is way out I'm not so happy if the latest is true.

(Could also be that I forgot how to do basic math, not happy about that eventuality either).

I think unhappiness beats or equal happiness in this post so I have to think of something else that will make me happy today. Looking at the clock shows me that all the happiness.unhappiness above happened yesterday. I have 23 hours left for something to make me happy, like Jessica Alba appearing in my bed. (cross fingers, toes, hairs, and testicles)

Edit: My math was right, my instruments are ok, the next chapter in the book I'm using explained the weird results I was getting.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by justanoldgamer
Just got my grades and it's official: I have my degree.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Ikarugamesh
Ikarugamesh: Just got my grades and it's official: I have my degree.
woooohooo. Well done :):)
Ikarugamesh: Just got my grades and it's official: I have my degree.
TracySpacey: woooohooo. Well done :):)
Thanks! ^^
Spanish tourists... British tourists... Traveling together with them towards the airport and getting close to them (getting to "know" each other) was a real treat. Yummmm

Dat gurlz...
Post edited June 25, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Had a dream that made me feel happy and filled me with Hope. 0:)

REDVWIN
Today i am especially happy. One of my biggest enemies, who became a threat even against my physical welfare from the past up to even now (let alone sociological and psychological), got convicted to 18 months of jail time. For matters totally unrelated to me and my case. And due to certain circumstances, that person will never be put behind bars, decision regardless. But i am still VERY happy.

True Justice will always find a way to hit hard those who used it for unjust purposes against other, innocent peeps.
Post edited June 26, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7