It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: I found out on xmas that my sister is preggers. I'm gonna be an Aunt! :)

Now I need to start buying all the toys that make the noise.
Congratulations, Auntie Crew! :-)

I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew, and I just love them to bits, even when they are being little monsters. I bet your niece/nephew will love having such a cool Aunt to have lots of fun with. Just remember that all those noisy toys you buy are for the baby, not you, so just remember to share them ;-).
Crewdroog: I found out on xmas that my sister is preggers. I'm gonna be an Aunt! :)

Now I need to start buying all the toys that make the noise.
Congrats to your sister and prepare for an atomic wasteland. I've met one of my nephews again after two years (he's three now) and he's a hyperactive little bugger. Can't stay in one place for five years. Smart little fellow and spoiled by his ma and dad. Also, very curious and likes to read (yeah, he learned to recognize the letters and he can read, with some difficulties, but he can). Kids can be fun, but they can drain you like some little vampires (especially if you are the parent).

So my best wishes to your sis and good luck. She's gonna need all the energy to raise the little dude/lady.
The GOG community and how friendly and helpful they are.
My GF just showed me the christmas present she bought me: she gave some money to a non-profit who takes care of abandoned cats.

We almost had a man-tear-torrent
This is what has made me happy today http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post9793
Tarnicus: I would have thought that whack to my nads earlier(merry Christmas indeed! lol) would have been the highlight of your day today, unless "blood plums" is a metaphor? :P
MunkiSiren: Shut up!! I feel horrible for that >.<
And (un?)fortunately I woke up the next day completely healed :)

What made me happy today was you my love, even if you are asleep in the moment that I write this <3

Two years ago to this day, you dropped round to my house to watch a movie or two. I was happy to have new friend in town with quite a few shared interests and hadn't even given a thought that there was a possibility of more. The electricity between us that day was unlike any I have felt(and I am prone to shock :P), and as each moment passed whilst watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, we inched closer and closer until a massage turned into a kiss. Yay for you having a headache! Three days later, you went back home, and we were 'together' <3

Two years have passed, and we have been through so much together. You have seen me at my worst and yet you are still here. I have seen you at your worst and I am still here. That you have met this version of me; a man who is surprised most days to still be alive, whose health is the worst it has been, and who has been through more challenges in the past few years than I'd care to remember, and you are still here means the world to me. Your love motivates me to love myself more and try to be the best version of me that I can be <3

Your love Thea has helped me to heal a lot within, and that healing could not have occurred if the shit buried within remained there. Thank you so much for your love, your kindness, your patience, your generosity, your compassion and your understanding. Thank you so much for opening up to me, which I know is very challenging for you, and for sharing yourself with me. Thank you for being you <3

I had never been in a relationship where problems and challenges are overcome, rather than built up until they are insurmountable, until I met you. Each challenge overcome makes us stronger. I love you more than words can express <3

Chet Faker - I'm Into You just popped up on a playlist with perfect synchronistic timing. Thea, I am well and truly into you <3

Edit: We are going to see the third Hobbit movie today. As a dear friend just said to me, that will make a perfect symbolic circle of events, and you know how we love our circles :)

Edit 2: tickets booked online, for the busiest movie weekend of the year :) I called the cinema first to ask about the process, and the guy who answered the phone said "Blake speaking" (not me, another Blake) lol
Post edited December 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: And (un?)fortunately I woke up the next day completely healed :)

What made me happy today was you my love, even if you are asleep in the moment that I write this <3

Two years ago to this day, you dropped round to my house to watch a movie or two. I was happy to have new friend in town with quite a few shared interests and hadn't even given a thought that there was a possibility of more. The electricity between us that day was unlike any I have felt(and I am prone to shock :P), and as each moment passed whilst watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, we inched closer and closer until a massage turned into a kiss. Yay for you having a headache! Three days later, you went back home, and we were 'together' <3

Two years have passed, and we have been through so much together. You have seen me at my worst and yet you are still here. I have seen you at your worst and I am still here. That you have met this version of me; a man who is surprised most days to still be alive, whose health is the worst it has been, and who has been through more challenges in the past few years than I'd care to remember, and you are still here means the world to me. Your love motivates me to love myself more and try to be the best version of me that I can be <3

Your love Thea has helped me to heal a lot within, and that healing could not have occurred if the shit buried within remained there. Thank you so much for your love, your kindness, your patience, your generosity, your compassion and your understanding. Thank you so much for opening up to me, which I know is very challenging for you, and for sharing yourself with me. Thank you for being you <3

I had never been in a relationship where problems and challenges are overcome, rather than built up until they are insurmountable, until I met you. Each challenge overcome makes us stronger. I love you more than words can express <3

Chet Faker - I'm Into You just popped up on a playlist with perfect synchronistic timing. Thea, I am well and truly into you <3

Edit: We are going to see the third Hobbit movie today. As a dear friend just said to me, that will make a perfect symbolic circle of events, and you know how we love our circles :)

Edit 2: tickets booked online, for the busiest movie weekend of the year :) I called the cinema first to ask about the process, and the guy who answered the phone said "Blake speaking" (not me, another Blake) lol
Congratulations on making it through two years with someone.Such a feat should indeed be celebrated, and I raise a glass to you both.

Here's a song that celebrates long-term love by one of my favorite artists, Tom Waits.
Take it With Me
This :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Evolution
MunkiSiren: Shut up!! I feel horrible for that >.<
Tarnicus: And (un?)fortunately I woke up the next day completely healed :)

Had a lovely day with my lovely partner. Thank you so so much, I love you <3
Ragnarblackmane: Congratulations on making it through two years with someone.Such a feat should indeed be celebrated, and I raise a glass to you both.

Here's a song that celebrates long-term love by one of my favorite artists, Tom Waits.
Take it With Me
Thank you :)

MunkiSiren: Had a lovely day with my lovely partner. Thank you so so much, I love you <3
As did I <3 Okay I'll stop taking up too much of this thread :)
FredericoR: I read the "Metamorphosis" of Kafka, and it is a quite mindblowing book. Recomend it for all that want to have something to think of for a long time... =)
Tarnicus: I just read up on it and it sounds interesting. I'll have to hunt down a copy, especially given my forum title :)
Yeah, I'm sure you will like. It makes us think about our roles in our lives and on the lives of the people around us!

The book:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/5200/5200-h/5200-h.htm

About the book:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Metamorphosis
Well you could read the book or just play Bad Mojo. :P

I'm joking! Though the game is kind of a nice ode to the story.
FredericoR: Yeah, I'm sure you will like. It makes us think about our roles in our lives and on the lives of the people around us!

The book:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/5200/5200-h/5200-h.htm

About the book:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Metamorphosis
From Project Gutenberg, too easy! Thank you for the link :)
I finally cleaned my kitchen, and might even vacuum my flat today.
Matewis: I finally cleaned my kitchen, and might even vacuum my flat today.
Honestly, I don't think your place looks that bad.

Maybe adding some potpourri would be nice but other than that it's fine.