It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getting caught in a sudden downpour late this evening, especially during the current heatwave, felt so very fantastic. :P
I might got my first job ever, after years of a spiral of autodestruction, hope this finally helps me get out of it and feel usefull
This quest
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_is_the_forums_user_list
At work, I had to complete a large project with my least favorite coworker. She is usually condescending and critical, but today she was extremely grateful for all of the assistance and sent me an email (she cc'd our account manager and HR) thanking me and saying I did an excellent job with a difficult task. Also I love to collect raichu pokemon card
Post edited August 01, 2022 by KilerFost751
I think Im over with summer partying, kinda happy its over.
Kayaking in the national park.
I was taking a stroll in the neighbourhood and stumbled upon a cardboard box full of unwanted junk someone left on the curb. And inside that box was an adorable tea pot! Lucky me! :)
matterbandit: I was taking a stroll in the neighborhood and stumbled upon a cardboard box full of unwanted junk someone left on the curb. And inside that box was an adorable tea pot! Lucky me! :)
This is the way I've found several handfuls of Lego, and the Dell laptop that has since been demoted from gaming to office.
HereForTheBeer: Started work, with my brother (the brains of the operation), on building a new deck at Mom's place. Got the 12 four-foot holes dug out, all of the wood is delivered, we bought nearly all of the hardware, and even managed to make the concrete pads that go in the bottom of the holes. All way under budget so far. No arguments and no injuries. We almost never argue, but injuries? Yeah, there's usually something by now.

The weather cooperated for us and now we need the inspector to come by and tell us what we already know: that the holes are deep enough. After that we need a combination of good weather, no serious injuries, and a cooperative travel schedule (for me) in order to get this thing done in time - we were given a deadline (it's free labor and we have a deadline? WTH?) of the first weekend in June. This might be one of the rare projects that actually gets completed - functionally, if not aesthetically - on time.
Starting day with gaming made me happy.
Sometimes something does.

https://evilempire.itch.io/supervhs
Nothing.
Just got recommended a song by a friend of mine and I happened to really like the refrain part of the song.
I bought some G.I. Joe action figures. =)
Also, the summer in general and eating ice cream and playing some old favourite games on PC.
I've been renovating my apartment for the last two years. And today is the day I will be cleaning before I move in. So I will be happy and very tired today.
katerine66: I've been renovating my apartment for the last two years. And today is the day I will be cleaning before I move in. So I will be happy and very tired today.
Oh, I can understand your happiness. I'm moving to a new apartment in a month. So exited.