It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Jorev: Watching Libtards heads explode over the possibility of Roe vs Wade being reversed.
Same. The left is really mad at the prospect of not being able to murder babies as easily as they're used to. I haven't seen them this butthurt since the anti-grooming bill was announced.
My friend jokingly singing along with Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra. Hehe
Post edited May 22, 2022 by Sensitivesoul
It was nice having the day off work today. I napped most of it away. :P
Today (May 25th) is my cat's observed birthday. I don't have an exact birthday for him, just an estimate of sometime in May, so picked May 25th for Towel Day. He's officially 14 years old now.

He spent the day napping, watching Food Network and sitting on my lap while watching me play computer games. There was a cake.
I bought a graphic novel called The Incal that I've been wanting for a while. I also figured out the controls for Avernum: Escape From the Pit on my tablet.
It's my birthday
csanjuro: It's my birthday
Happy birthday
¡Felicidades!
csanjuro: ...
Feliz cumpleaños, csanjuro!
Happy birthday!!!
thanks guys
I earned $20 cash-back rewards on my credit card, which I added to my GOG wallet for a future game purchase. :)
Bought some books at a used bookstore. Then I got some pretty rocks at a rock store that was on a pier, overlooking the Pacific ocean.
matterbandit: I earned $20 cash-back rewards on my credit card, which I added to my GOG wallet for a future game purchase. :)
Good move – summer sale ahead!

Dr_Adder: Bought some books at a used bookstore. Then I got some pretty rocks at a rock store that was on a pier, overlooking the Pacific ocean.
I've got the same with used bookstores. I never go out empty-handed.
Cannot say the same about rocks :D
I found something that's quite satisfying to look at (how the left side of the two boxes are aligned with one another). And yes, this is my first time finding this out.
Attachments: